Chapter 19- Finally! A real team mission!

Hey guys so By the time this chapter comes out I will have started my new Story It's a crossover between Black butler and the Avengers. I got this Idea a while ago and I thought it would be fun to write. So if you could check it out It would be much a precipitated 

Luna's Pov

I sat on the ground bored, we just finished a 'Mission' which was to retrieve a pet cat. Dumbest mission ever. I sigh as Naruto handed the cat to some lady. The blob of flesh then squeezed the living daylights out of the cat. I paled and hide behind Kakashi before that thing could spot me. Once she left we- Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, and I- walked towards the Hokage.

"Now then, for squad seven. For your next mission we have seven available tasks. Among them we have; baby sitting the chief task force's daughter, helping his wife do the shopping, digging up pota-" he was interrupted by a loud and whiny voice.

"Noooo, I wanna go on a real mission!" Naruto shouted while creating an X with his arms in front of his torso. I sigh and fiddle with my Yin-Yang like head band that I placed around my neck.

" I want something Challenging and exciting. Not this little kid stuff. Come on old man!" I chuckle.

"He does have a point Gramps. I mean this stuff is below are capabilities er rather under Sasuke Naruto, and I's capabilities." I say causally while my tail sways calmly behind me. My ears were laying against my head. My sapphire eyes darted around the room out of boredom. I smirk when I hear Sakura's angry grumble. But out of her 'respect' for the Hokage she wouldn't dare show her anger now. 

"HOW DARE YOU! NARUTO YOUR JUST A BRAND NEW GENIN WITH NO EXPERIENCE! LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOU START OUT WITH D RANK MISSIONS TO IMPROVE YOURS SKILLS!" Iruke scolded the blonde loudly. But I couldn't hep but notice that I was excluded from that Scolding. hehe.

"ARE YOU KIDDING BABY SITTING IS NOT A REAL MISSION! IT'S JUST A STUPID GAHH!" Naruto gets banged on the head by Kakashi mid sentence. 

"Will you put a lid on it." Kakashi sighed.

"Naruto." Gramps started." It seems you do not understand the meaning of these tasks you have been given. Listen many different kinds of requests are given to the village everyday, from babysitting to assassinations. These requests are carefully recorded and sorted into different categories. " Blah blah. Man can he sure talk. I sigh and lean back onto kakashi. Naruto turned around and faced the team. He started talking about all the types of Ramen he likes to eat. Speaking of food made me want chocolate. I retched into my pocket and pulled out a chocolate bar. 

"So I had pork ramen yesterday and I'm thinking about miso raman today-"

"Silence!" The hokage yelled and once again naruto was cut off mid sentence.

"Oh sorry." Kakashi says casually while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Gah! you always lecture me like your my grandfather or something! But I am not the little brat that used to pull pranks all the time, I'm a ninja now and I want a ninja mission!" Naruto pouts and turns around. I sweat drop and mumble." Baka that last action wasn't very mature." The hokage and Iruka start to laugh creepily. 

"Naruto wants us to know he's not a brat but a former brat. Well so be it, since your so determined I'll give you a C ranked mission. Your going to be body guards for someone."

"Really?!" Naruto jumps up and faces the Hokage." WHO WHO IS IT A FUDDLE LORD OR A PRINCESS!" Naruto asked.

"Don't be so impatient, I'll bring him in now." The hokage does a hand motion and a jonin left the room. Now we just sit in silence(cause somebody stole my car radio) 

few minutes later the stench of Alcohol retches the room. The door opens and In came a man with grey hair and A lot of wrinkles.

"What?! A bunch of snot nosed brats?" He takes a large gulp of his sake." And you the one with the idiotic look on your face, am I really suppose to believe he's a ninja! and that cat freak! She looks like she couldn't hurt a fly!" The whole room went quiet.

"What? whats with that look?" The drunk asked. They all turned to me slowly. My aura swirled around me. I stood up slowly and my tail lashed around. My bangs covered my eyes. The drunk paled and backed up.

"Zoldyck.... calm down he didn't mean it." Sasuke tried to reason with me. I chuckled and give the drunk a closed eye smile.

"Don't worry dearie I won't do a thing." I smirk and look at the drunk evilly" At least not now. But if he ever says that again, I'll skin him alive and feed him to my wolfvienthin." By now the drunk was shaking. I smirk and walk back to my team.

"Well um" He cleared his throat" I'm Tazuna a master bridge builder and I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge there that will change our world. And I expect you to get me there Safely, Even if it means giving up your life."