Twenty

Eric had left a little over an hour ago and now me and Jupiter sat in my bed going over baby names.

"So you sure you wanna name him Eric?" He asked going through all the names.

"It's either Eric or Easton." I shrugged.

"Bitch what?" He leaned over laughing. "Easton? You better not name my nephew that." He laughed louder.

"Jupiter it's not funny." I laughed smacking his arm.

"You on some Kim and Kanye shit, talking bout some Easton." He laughed some more.

"Daddy picked Easton." I shrugged and closed the book of names.

"Daddy wrong, he know he wrong." He said wiping his eyes from the tears. "So tell me, how you meet this dude." He asked resting his head in his hand.

"You remember Johnny? You used to date his sister Yasmine." He nodded.

"How could I forget her crazy ass." He said sarcastically.

"Anyway," I laughed. "I was at a party at a club and Johnny was there, and Johnny is Eric's best friend. So Johnny had introduced us and we danced a couple times and after that I kept seeing him everywhere, and his mom Gloria, I do her hair and he had brought her to my shop one day and after that he got my number and he invited me to a pool party at his house and ever since that pool party, he asked me to be his girlfriend and boom."

"You love him?" He asked.

"I do, I really do." I felt the flutters in my stomach. "Oh my god! Jupiter!" I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach. His face lit up feeling the baby kick inside of me.

"Damn bro! I feel you lil man." He laughed. "You ready? These next four months gon go by hella fast."

"I know, I'm so nervous." I said rubbing my growing stomach.

"Whatchu nervous for? You damn near raised me." He said looking at me like I had two heads.

"Because I'll be raising my own child instead you." I said rolling my eyes.

"You making it seem like o have you hell or something." He said smacking his lips.

"Nigga you did! Remember that time I lost you in Macy's? And they had to shut the store down?" He busted out laughing.

"You were crying and screaming everywhere." I laughed.

"Jupiter you had me so scared." I said putting my had over my chest. "I never wanted to take you anywhere ever again."

"Mann, I got in so much trouble." He shook his head.

"I'll never forget how mad mom had got, daddy just looked at you." I laughed.

"Baby girl." We both turned our head seeing our dad walk in with Panda Express bags. "Hungry?"

"Hell Yeah." Jupiter said before I could.

"I didn't ask you nigga," My dad said looking at coming over to use the tray that sat next to me. "Help your sister."

Jupiter smacked his lips and got off the bed helping me sit up straight and get comfortable.