Chapter 16: Madeline

extremely important chapter 
long chapter too

So i updated chapter one, and if you didn't read it, you might not understand the next chapter. So basically this story is in past tense, so i decided that everything leads up to one event. So i put that event in the first chapter but then said that we should start from the beginning

Read it here: 

  I look at her lifeless body. I did that. I'm someone whom I thought I would never become. I can feel my face become a pale white color. I stand there, tears rolling down my cheek, blocking out all the screams and yells and crying - everything. Shouldn't there be a way to get rid of all the pain and misery I've caused for everyone? I wish I was in her position right now. She didn't deserve that life. And I just ended it for her. Well, good thing there is a way to get rid of this. She was so young. I don't want my life to become hers. I am a murderer. And there's only one way to end all of this.

  -You better stay clever it you wanna survive-Ruelle

Ruelle

  Lucas and I caught up to Alexis and the rest of the group when we were done with our very intimate scene.

  "Okay, what should we do now?" I asked after we had spent hours of shopping and going way over our budgets, and it was now 3:00 P.M.

  "Uh, we can... Do... An escape room!" Alexis exclaimed. "And then after, we can get shaved ice."

  "Deal, deal, deal, deal," Emma immediately said, and I giggled. "Is that fine with you, Nikki."

  "Oh, yeah, of course. Good with you guys?"

  Everyone else said, "Yeah, yeah."

--

  We decided to go in as a group together instead of competing against each other since the groups would be uneven.

  "Thank me, guys. You wouldn't have been able to get out if it wasn't for me," I bragged.

  "It's true, though. She kind of did all the work," Emma stated.

  "I'm waiting..." I rolled my eyes.

  "For what," Rose asked.

  "For my thanks."

  Bailey sighed, and all of them said, "Thank you, Nikki."

  "Thank you all for saying 'Thank you, Nikki.'"

  We go get our shaved ice. I got - - what I always get - - tiger's blood, and let me tell you, it was fantastic, like always.

---

  "Are we going home now?" Emma questioned."

  I smiled. "I guess so. I mean, if you want to."