Oops I should've done this two weeks ago

Haha its been about 2 weeks since I got back from Bible Camp. I planned on making a chapter about it but I forgot lmao. SO HERE WE GO MY TIME AT BIBLE CAMP

OKAY SO FIRST DAY: It hailed. A lot. Yeah. 😂 I mostly played carpet ball that day. If you know what carpet ball is, then YAY. If not, its basically a long table with two trenches on each side. Each person sets up pool table balls however they want and then take turns rolling the cue ball to the other side and the first one to hit all the other persons balls into their trench wins. Yeah it was fun :3 During lunch we played Mr. President. Probably the funnest game I've ever played. Basically everyone puts two finger up to their ears. They are the bodyguards. Last person to notice is Mr. President. Everyone screams: 'GET DOWN MR. PRESIDENT' amd tackles the president 😂 We played that all week. But the worst part of the day was chapel. Basically, the guy told us to go up and write a word describing what we hated about ourselves. Then there were a bunch of suicidal teenagers that night. And during our community groups we had to say what we wrote on the mirror and why -.- (For anyone wondering what I wrote I put 'self-esteem' but there's honestly so much more than that.) Then we went to campfire, got our late night snack, and went to bed.

DAY TWO: I got up, ate breakfast, went to missions and then morning chapel. It was pretty normal. Then I had lunch and then free time. Okay so about free time. We have FOUR HOURS of free time. Four hours to do what we wanted. They had activities everyday during free time amd that day there was archery and ropes course. I did ropes course with Logan(friend I met over there). So first we did some 'training' I guess you could call it. Basically we did a catwalk and a tightrope thing with a partner and you had to hold hands and scoot across the tight rope and they got farther apart and you had to see how far you could go. But there were people to catch you if you fell. After training there were three thing we could do. Rockwall climb, tightrope walk(higher above ground) and if you did one of those, leap of faith. I did rockwall climb. And on top of rockwall climb there was a zipline. I had to wait awhile for it tho. Ok, so I have a fear of heights. And for the zipline they have you sit down and lean forward off the tower and then theres like a three foot drop before the zipline catches you. My friend said that I had a horrified face during the three foot drop 😂. And then there was dinner and then chapel. And during this chapel the guy broke the mirrors and cut his hand in the process. He went to the ER for stitches. Then there was campfire and then snack then I went to bed.

DAY THREE: Started normal. Breakfast, missions, chapel, lunch. All that. And then freetime. They had paintball and repelling(they basically throw you off the side of a cliff lmao). I did paintball. This was my first time playing paintball. And for anyone who hasn't played paintball. It fucking hurts. We only had masks to protect our faces. Nothing else. No armor or anything. I was red team X3. I got quite a few bruises that I STILL have. After that, I took a shower. Cuz I have really long hair. And paint galore everywhere in my hair. So yeah I took a showet then went to line up for lunch. And when I walked down there, Carly said: 'Omg did you fall in the river?!' And thats how I met Carly 😂 Normal day then on. Night chapel was deep af and I wanted to kill myself afterwards. And then everything was normal then on.

DAY FOUR: Not much happened on day four. I found out I look good in hats. And during free time I went on a hike to Copper Mines but we got lost amd ended up walking up a mountain. Fun times. Wanted to kill myself again after night chapel(if you couldn't already tell night chapel had the deepest talks) And then after community groups and campfire, I felt better. A few people worried about me, and I'm thankful for them and yeah.

DAY FIVE: Tomorrow camp is over. Last real day of camp. Normal day for the most part. Then for freetime do you know what I do? Earn more bruises in paintball. As if the ones I had weren't enough. My friend and I had a plan to put our money together and buy a vrate of bags of paintballs. We thought it was 45 dollars. So we go over there, try to buy a crate of bags and they say: 'haha sike its actually 60 dollars.' (They didn't actually say that lmao) So there goes our plan. But we still played. We had fun. We got more bruises. My leg was brutally murdered in an ambush. Everything was good. Then I took a shower 😂. Andd yeah. It was fun. After chapel and community groups I skipped campfire with some friends cause campfire is boring and we watched funny videos my friend had saved on her laptop. We also listened to japanese urban ledgends. In the mountains. At midnight. In the middle of nowhere. So yeah nice to know I'm cursed now 😅

DAY SIX: Last day. We only had breakfast then we left. But I took a picture with some friends. (A picture that I don't have at the moment.
I asked my friend to send it to me lol.) Then we left. Cri

But I had fun :3

If you actually cared enough about my usually boring life to read all of this and didn't just skip through you get a cookie :3 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

UPDATE: I got the pic :3

Try to find meh (I'm really not that hard to find lmao)