4

/A L L A B O R E D
T H E |S M U T T | T R A I N
T O | F U C K V I L L E \

Prince and Anxiety fell asleep together in Logan's bed that night, but Logan didn't have the heart to wake the new couple up. Or so he assumed they were together. Just friends don't sleep that close together...

So despite recent events Logic was invited by Morality to come sleep with him. This happened often so Logic of course didn't hesitate to head in for the night in Morality's bed. Logic and Morality have been of course dating over a year.  They hadn't had any sexual things happen in the relationship this far, and Logic was kind of feeling a little erge tonight. Plus he wasn't even all that tired and neither was Morality. They just wanted to be in each others arms as quickly as possible.

Morality was in the bathroom and had just finished brushing his teeth when Logic appeared in.

"Hiya Logan!" Morality gave a bright smile.

"Hi Mo." Logic said Wrapping his arms around Morality from behind.

Morality giggled.

Logic slowly started planting kisses behind Morality's ear. That made him squirm a little. It just made a small erection in Logic's pants grow.

Morality closed his eyes and smiled.

Logic kissed along Morality's jawline and down his neck. Morality moaned slightly when Logic reach to his collar bone and started sucking leaving a hickey. Now Morality got the erection.

Logic all of a sudden stopped and a soft whine escaped Morality's lips.

Logic carefully picked up Morality and placed him on the bed then straddled him with his hips. Logic planted more kisses as Morality Shoved his hands up Logic's shirt whining a bit.

Logic untied his tie and through his shirt into the floor then reached for his lovers shirt and through it on the floor as well.

Well we all know who topped ;)

/ TIME sKiP \

It was the next morning when Anxiety woke up. In the arms of Prince. In Logan's bed.

"I'm dating...Prince..." Anxiety had to clear that up with himself.

A sleepy Prince shifted and sat up. "Mmm what was that darling?" Prince mumbled sleepily

Anxiety blushed as Pince took his arms off of him and rubbed his eyes. He already missed that warmth.

"Nothing it's just. Uh 11am..." Anxiety said shyly.

Prince chuckled. "Right."

"We are in Logans bed, we should probably get going." Anxiety said standing up.

"Right you are my love." Prince said to and smacking Anxiety's ass as they walked out the door.

/KINDA CRINGEY IK