Chapter 9: The Magala Unleashed

After that strange meeting with some of the greatest Elder Dragons, Rika didn't feel the same way before she met them. She felt strange but more powerful. She continued with her day but as she walked around the village she felt uncomfortable around the people. She didn't know why but she wanted to know.

"Hey, Rika!" Zumo yelled standing right behind her scaring and causing her to jump.

"Don't scare me like that Zumo!" Rika said as she pushed him back angry at him.

"HAHA I got you good. So anyway how are you feeling today? I know Dakota found you at the top of Heavens Mount." Zumo said a little worried.

"Well,...better I guess," Rika said a little uncomfortable.

"You guess? Rika is something wrong?" Zumo asked looking straight into her eyes.

"Well yes, but if I told you, you wouldn't believe me," Rika said as she tried to walk away but Zumo stopped her.

"Try me," Zumo said holding onto her shoulders.

"Well, I....uh...I'm a..." Rika said only to be interrupted by villager screams. Zumo let go of Rikas shoulders as both turned their heads and looked where the screams were. A few villagers were running from two Gore Malagas that arrived in the village. Zumo readied his sword and shield ready to attack only to see Rika running to them with no weapon with her.

"Rika are you crazy?" Zumo Yelled sprinting to catch up to her.

"Zumo stay there. They aren't here to kill" Rika said throwing her hands up to stop the Gore Magalas. Zumo was very confused but he listened to Rika. Both Gore Magala stopped running and walked up to Rika calmly. Zumo stood there in disbelief as RIka also walked calmly to the Gores. Just before Rika to touch there heads Dakota and Jett attack from behind the Magalas. Dakota started cutting one of the Gores wings as Jett started shooting the other one with Fire bullets. Both Gore magalas Roared and turned around to face their attackers. Rika felt their pain and feel to the ground holding her head. As Dakota and Jett desaturated the Magalas Zumo sprinted to help Rika but just as she got to her a strange black dust explosion launched him back. Rika then slowly stood up laughing evilly with what sounded like a double voice. Both Magalas stopped attacking as well as Jett and Dakota. The Magalas walk to Rika as she turned around to look at Zumo with her hair covering her eyes. Redline started showing up on her arms instead of the purple the Gore Magalas normal color. Zumo, Jett, and Dakota all looked worried be also scared never seeing Rika like this. Rika looked at Zumo with her now red and black eyes.

Her hands became Gore Malaga claws as two Magala feelers popped out from her hair

Her hands became Gore Malaga claws as two Magala feelers popped out from her hair. The Magalas both quickly surprise attacked Jett and Dakota catching them off guard. Zumo only had his sword because his shield was blown away from the black dust explosion. He started walking back as Rika started walking to him.

"Rika has happened to you? or is your name even Rika?" Zumo asked still backing up. Rika just laughed as she started walking faster with her Gore claws out. Zumo stopped and started running at her. Rika stopped and readied her claws. Just as Zumo attack Rika cross blocked stopping his sword from hitting her body. He continued trying to snap Rika out of it by attacking over and over again. Rika then quickly grabbed his sword with on claw and then kicked him back causing him to lose his sword. Zumo quickly rose to his feet. Rika crushed his sword with both her claws and turn to the Gore Magalas seeing that both have defeated Jett and Dakota. She then started walking up to the Gore Magalas ready to leave with them.

"R...Rika.." a small voice said behind Rika. Rika turned around to find a Touka standing there scared.

"Rika what's going on? Why did you attack Zumo?" Touka asked looking at Rika. Rika didn't say anything and just looked at the little girl.

"Rika...Rika can you hear me?" Touka asked walking up to Rika. Rika then screamed holding her head.

"No....no...I..I lost control..." Rika said as her Gore claws and feelers disappeared. She felt strange, confused, insane. The Gore Magalas quickly picked up Rika and flu off as the other one picked up Touka. Zumo stood back up and saw Touka and Rika in the Gore Magalas mouths. He quickly sprinted to help Jett and Dakota.

"Hey, you guy okay?" Zumo asked as he helps Dakota up.

" Yeah, I'm fine. I just really worried about Rika." Dakota said standing up.

"Well, now we have Touka to worry about," Zumo said as he helped Jett stand up. Dakota wasn't happy to hear that. Jett, Dakota, and Zumo started chasing the Gore Malagas in the sky. They eventually arrived at Heaves Mount. They saw The Gore Magalas fly down somewhere behind the Heavens Mounts base camp. when they arrived at the base camp there was a huge boulder in the way they wanted to go. They had no bombs with them so one of them had to return to the village to bring bombs back to blow the bolder the pebbles. Zumo Returned to the village but by the time he created the bombs, it was dark.