Only 9 now

The next day Marie and I went to the house and I made her Wait outside until I convinced Victor to Stay at home today.

"Okay, Sang, ill stay with you. However, Ihave To leave to meet my friends at around 4." Victor lied to me. I knew he was.

After that, Marie came inside and Sat down on the couch. Victor stared at her but Nathan and Sean didn't see her when they left soon after she entered.

After I seen then pull out of the Drive way I faced Victor. My emotions were all over the place. The only word I can Use to discribe my Anger and sadness was... Disgust.

"Victor, we need to talk to you. Right now!" I said with a firm, Steady Voice.

Victor was a little shook by my tone of voice. It made him look nervous.

No.

It wasn't the tone of my voice. It was the Evil glare Marie was giving him. I snapped my fingers at her and she stood up and stood next to me with her arms crossed.

"S-So, What's Wrong? I've never seen Marie look so... Angry. Did something happen that I don't know about?" Victor Said while shaking a bit.

Marie's eyebrow went up close to her hair line and she said

"If you Confess now, We might not through all your close in the mud patch in the backyard. So, Confess!"

Victor tried to back away but there was a wall behind him. He was getting flustered and He looked confused. He probably doesn't know how I found out.

I can't believe how much Time and effort I put in on Victors relationship with me and The rest of my boys.
Then he throughs it all away for some girl he met on Saturday night!

I can't wait to hear his sad Excuse.