I Just Can't Do This

Recap:

"You can afford this big house but never sent us no money." Linda said, Aaleyah's mother.

Aaleyah glared at the woman sitting on her couch, "you never sent me money, I earned everything I had. How you think I fed Jordan?"

"Spreading your legs just like you used to do for Tony." Linda said it like it was nothing.

Aaleyah covered her mouth before running to the bathroom, and emptying her stomach.

She closed her eyes as she felt her hair being pulled to the side and a hand rubbing her back.

"It's okay." Quay whispered as she cried. Wiping her mouth and flushing the toilet before throwing herself into Quay's arms.

Her mother expected her to help her find their father. The one who beat on her, drugged her, and raped her right in front of her eyes.

_____________________________

9 • I Just Can't Do This

"Know I love you And I care about you. But you keep hurting me and I keep forgiving you. I just can't do this, Boy I just can't do this. You say you love me but we don't make love. You say nothings changed yet I pull and you shove. I call your phone several times, you don't pick up. And I'm not just gon keep on blowing you up (Had enough of this). I'm always pleasing you (Boy did you forget) That I got needs too. But I'm so afraid to walk away from you. I don't know what you want me to do. Know I love you And I care about you. But you keep hurting me and I keep forgiving you. I just can't do this. Boy I just can't do this. Don't wanna lose you, Need you in my life. But your not giving back, Why the sacrifice. I just can't do this, Boy I just can't do this."

WARNING: THIS IS DISTURBING. I even had a hard time writing it.

"Tony, watch her while I go talk to Marvin." Jimmy said, not even throwing a glance to his thirteen-year-old daughter who looked terrified as she glanced at Tony who had a grin on his face.

"Alright, J." Tony replied before watching Jimmy walk out. Tony sat back against the couch, watching Aaleyah pull her church skirt down and cross her legs on the other couch.

"Come here, baby girl." Tony said, smiling when Aaleyah nodded her head.

Aaleyah heard about what Tony did to little girls, as much rumors were out, she was surprised the police hadn't caught him already. She had constantly told her father about what she heard about Tony, only to get a whooping for "lying" to him.

"I said come here, beautiful." Tony watched as Aaleyah's brown eyes followed his hand. The hand that was grabbing onto his box cutter that he kept on his belt.

He smirked when he saw Aaleyah's next moved as the swallowed. His smirked stretched even wider as she stood up, her feet moving to where he was on the couch.

He patted his lap and watched as she slowly set herself on his lap.

Aaleyah flinched as Tony began to run his fingers through her hair. Tony stopped when he felt her flinch, his smile turning into a frown.

She screamed as his once gentle stroke tuned into a hard grip and pull.