Find Me

A couple of months later
             Find me Chapter 3- The past

" Sarah you're a failure, you're nothing but a failure. Nobody will ever be friends with you especially because of your  "Ghost friend Blake" Spoke a voice. "Kylie!" My teacher screamed " That's not very nice, say sorry to Sarah." " Kylie was embarrassed but the boys on the other hand all started laughing except Rodrick. He was the most popular in the class but yet the most nicest. Kylie...say sorry " Rodrick shoved Kylie to get her attention so she could hear what he was saying. " Sorr-ie " yelled Kylie to my face " Just stop ! STOP...I don't care anymore " I replied back to Kylie. A couple minutes later the bell rang and everyone ran out the door except Rodrick. He stayed behind and waited for me like always, we walk home together since he was my neighbor. " Umm.. Sarah I was wondering, would you want to hang out together sometime? " I was stunned when Rodrick asked me that question but at the same time I said " No thanks..." Rodrick was disappointed " I mean like...we could go check out the forest? " I sighed but didn't want to reply although I did " O-Oh...Umm sure I'd like that " me and Rodrick weren't the best of friends...but I've needed a friend since Blake was gone. As I was walking home Roderick joined me instead of taking his usual paths with his friends. " So..you're coming over today? " I silently said " Oh sure if that works for you." Rodricks face lit up " That's great...wanna..umm what should we do ? " I was actually kinda happy, I really needed a good friend at this time " Wanna take a walk ? " Roderick suggested " in the forest " I said gesturing him toward the field. As we walked into the forest memories flashed in my mind as we jumped the barbed wire fence "Maybe...we should go back " I announced to Roderick " Come on Live a little " those words sounded calming " Fine, Fine ! " I shouted crossing my arms as I ran along side Roderick, then I stopped to tie my shoe at a tree, the tree was familiar when I looked up...Roderick was gone, and there standing in front of me stood Blake, his shaggy brown hair blowing in the wind, I think I blushed a bit, but I'm not sure.

I stood up and brushed off the dirt on my jeans
"B-Blake...your back ?! Again ! " I attempted to greet him in a hug but then everything went black and I woke up in the hospital my mother and father just outside the door with Roderick
"M-mom ? " I sat up and brushed my hair out of my eyes about to get up. " No ! Don't sit back down "  my mother insisted walking into the room " awh my baby girl is alright " she called hugging me "mom I'm not your little girl anymore" then my father walked into the room with a strict face " Why didn't you tell us you were going into the forest, you know your not aloud to go there after the " incident " he shouted " Calm down honey " my mother calmly spoke to my father putting her hand on his shoulder. My eyes started leaking tears, as they stream down my face I missed him but new he was gone.. " Sarah...I'm sorry..I just lost my temper " my father said kissing me on the forehead, then my mother joined me and my father for a hug, as tears all started leaking down our faces. Rodrick just stood there then a couple minutes later he left, with not a single word, but he left a note.

★   ★   ★   ★   ★   ★   ★   ★   ★   ★   ★   ★ 

After Visiting hours were over my parents left, and I started reading the note. " Sarah, you saw Blake...he is not gone and never think that he is, never stop giving up" the note said. My eyes read across the paper, then I must have dozed off into a sleep because I saw Blake again... he was standing at the end of my hospital bed looking into my soul but we didn't speak. He just stood there, and I looked at him in awe " Blake ? Please tell me you're really Blake " then he turned over and walked out the door, as I chased after him in my hospital clothing. The hospital was deserted no one was roaming in the hall. As I chased Blake he led me out the door and to a house then he stood at the house's doorstep and knocked " No Blake ! " I yelled but it was too late. " Ugh what do you want? " a girl with purple hair answered the door. " Oh um..I was chasing my friend Blake...and I wanted to know if you could help me find him?- " she gasped and yelled for her elderly mother " MY BLAKE ? " the mother shouted in my face
" Uhmm..Your Blake ?  You're talking about Blake AweMan ? " the elderly mother nodded and sighed " Where is he ! " she looked left and right down the road " He's dead " the elderly mother and her purple haired daughter started crying " A-are you okay ? " the mother took my hand and leaded me inside and told me all about Blake's back story. She must of had a change of heart when she heard he was dead... I felt bad for the woman and her daughter.. then asked " Where's the father ?- " I was interrupted by the sound of knocking on her door and quickly ran and opened it.
It was an elderly man " May I see Adalynn " he spoke under his breath " Uhm,..sorry who- " then the elderly woman rushed to the door and wrapped his arms around the man " Jordan..is..that you ? " the Women shuddered
" Yes...A-adalynn..." the Man whispered to her ear while hugging her, then, the purpled haired girl ran up and hugged the man " I-I better get going- " I started to walk out the door "oh..yes ! This is..Bl-Blake's father.." she grabbed me by the hand and lead me into the living room and there she explained everything.