A Not-So Happy Day

You were laying in bed on your side with Frank's body against your back. He was so peaceful when he slept. He looked like a boy in 4th grade cuddled up with his blanket with his face buried in it. You, however, couldn't sleep. There was a question on your mind that was gnawing at your brain, wanting you to ask. You wondered what Frank would think. How he would react. If he was ready. All of these questions were practically scratching in your brain and coming up your throat. Your body was begging you to ask, but you wouldn't ask him. Not yet.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•2 months later •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Today was the day Frank finally took over Iero Enterprises. His alarm went off at 5:00 am. It woke you up and he whispered in your ear softly, "go back to sleep baby.", and followed by kissing your cheek. You smiled and did as he said.

When you woke up, you had the whole house to yourself. You had no idea what to do so, you got up and went downstairs to the kitchen and found a note on the dining room table. It read:
Dearest y/n , I left earlier this morning for work. I've only been gone for a few hours and I miss you so much already. I leave at 5, so I should get home by 5:30. I hired someone to come and clean the house. They should be here about 2. I made you breakfast by the way. It's in the microwave. I love you and I'll see you soon.
xoxofrnk

You smiled at Frank's note and went to the microwave and got your breakfast. As you ate, you wondered what you could do today. Probably call up Lynz or Kristin and see if they wanted to do anything. You liked the idea, so you went to the master bedroom and got your phone. You saw that you had a text from Josh.

Josh: Hey y/n is Frank there?
You: No he's at work. Why?
Josh: I need you or him. It's important
You: What happened?
Josh: Tyler. He.....it's happening again
You: Omg I'm on my way!
Josh: How are you going to get to Ohio?
You: I'll figure something out. I need to be there for Tyler before he hurts himself......again. I know you already care so much about him.
Josh: Do you want me to drive over there?
You: no it's too far. Shit. I don't know how I'm going to get to Ohio. Maybe Gee or someone can give me a ride.
Josh: Did you not read my text before? I offered to come and pick you up. 😕🙄
You: sorry you know how my brain gets when I'm panicked.
Josh: it's fine. I'm leaving right now. I'll see you in about 2 hours.
You: okay.

You got in the shower and started getting ready. You did your hair and makeup. By the time you were ready, Josh was at your house. On your way out you didn't notice that the housekeeper had already come. You introduced yourself really quickly and told her where you were going as you went out the door.

You hopped into Josh's car and fastened your seatbelt as he drove down the driveway. On the ride to Ohio you two talked.
"So, how was the wedding/honeymoon?"
"Amazing. It was everything I hoped. And speaking of Weddings, are you ever thinking of proposing to Tyler anytime soon?" You questioned. Josh almost stopped the car and cleared his throat as tears began to form in his eyes. You couldn't tell if they were tears of happiness or sadness.
"Josh?" You asked.
"You don't know how badly I want that to happen y/n. But the way Tyler is, if he slips into this again, i-it could kill him. I-I can't have that. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he passed." Josh spoke somewhat choked up and his voice cracking.
"I know. Me either. Don't worry Josh, Tyler will be fine. I promise." You smiled as you hugged him from the passenger seat as best as you could.

When you finally got to Tyler's house, you and josh practically ran up to the door. You knocked but josh just opened the door, greeted by Mrs Joseph.
"How is he?" Josh asked concerned.
"He hasn't spoken one word since you left. He's lifeless."

You and Josh practically ran upstairs to Tyler's room. Josh attempted to open the door but it was locked.
"Tyler! Tyler open the door it's me! Its Josh! Please open the door! Y/n is here!"
"Y-y/n?" Tyler spoke softly.
"Yes Tyler it's me please open the door! Please!"
"I-I can't."
Josh and your eyes fill with worry.
"Tyler please open the door. I'd hate to break it down but I might have to! Ty please"
There was silence for a while. Then a short click from the door. Josh opened the door with such force, he could've broken the doorknob off.

You both rushed up to Tyler. Josh held him for what seemed like forever. You looked at Tyler's shoes and noticed that his shoelaces were gone. Nervously you asked, "Tyler? Where are your shoelaces?" Josh stopped hugging him and looked down at Tyler's feet. Tyler pointed to his fan. The shoelaces were tied in a knot like a noose. You and Josh both stared in shock and Josh looked back at Tyler and said with a shaky voice, "T-Tyler. P-please tell me you weren't going to...." tears started to fill his eyes. Tyler looked back at Josh and said softly "Blurryface promised me he would leave me alone if I did." Tears fell down Josh's cheeks as he held Tyler for what seemed longer this time and whispered, "Tyler, please don't ever leave me. Please. I need you."

Tyler didn't respond. He needed help and you knew it. You had an idea, but you needed Josh's help. "Hey Josh, could you come here for a second." He nodded and went over to you.
"What's up?"
"I have a plan to get Tyler back to normal."
"How? Whatever we say, he'll say that blurryface won't want him to. Hell only do what he says, he won't listen to anyone else." Josh tried to point out.
"What if, you told him that Blurryface told you to do something for him?" You suggested.
"What do you mean?"
"You get him out of the house, go on dates with him, try and get him to remember."
"It's worth a shot.  Hey Tyler?" Josh asked as he turned to his boyfriend.
"Y-yes?"
"Blurryface told me to spend time with you for a few days, maybe weeks. Don't ask him about it either, you know he hates being questioned."
Tyler nodded rapidly as he looked Josh in the eyes.
Josh smiled and took Tyler's hand and led him out the house to his car. You got in as well, since Josh was taking Tyler to New York for the first few days to clear his head, he dropped you off at home. You thanked him and said goodbye to them both and went inside.

You went upstairs to the master bedroom to find Frank sitting on the bed with his arms crossed. "And where have you been?"
"Columbus, Ohio. Sorry, I should've called you or texted you. I thought I would've gotten back before 5." You tried to apologize, but Frank just rolled his eyes and laid you down on the bed and got on top of you and kissed your neck, earning a giggle from you in response.
"I leave you alone for one day, and you go to fucking Ohio. God, you amaze me y/n" he said in between kisses.
You smiled and said, "Guess this means you can't trust me, can you?" Frank looked at you and smiled.
"I guess not." You both giggled as you looked him in the eyes and said, "I love you." He kissed your lips softly and said, "I love you too."

I added some Joshler in there, lol I didn't really know what to do for this chapter, so hopefully that was okay. I honestly don't know much about Joshler, so I tried. I enjoyed writing it though. Should I write a Joshler Fic???? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.....

Bye 💜