Finding Out Stuff

Chapter 10: Finding Out Stuff

Lydia.

The information that I had processed, about two days ago is coming back to me. I killed a person. Me. Lydia Neptune Evans.

Okay I will never ever say my middle name EVER again. We will not speak of it.

Anyways, Miriam has told me that technically I didn't kill anyone. Since the dude was a "spirit". So what does that make me? Less human?

Yea while you're at it you can tell the Nazis I'm Jewish too.

My biggest problem before was that Lucas broke up with me. Talking about him, I haven't seen him in a while.

But now I have to worry about being killed. I have spoken to my parents and they were completely shocked to know that my spirit has been activated.

They told me I have to be careful as well. In the spirit world I'm practically carrying a sign over my head saying "Kill Me, I Want To Die".

Makes me feel so much better about myself, hence the sarcasm.

I've noticed a bunch of mood swings too.

One minute I'm perfectly fine, sitting on my desk at school. Then suddenly a person comes walking by or walking into class and as if a switch has been turned on in me, I yell "SURRENDER!" at their face and start attacking.

Yeah, call me crazy, but I think I'm going crazy.

Oh, and that's not the worst part. The person I keep attacking is the same one. I keep attacking Jaden O' Connel.

Remember that cute guy from the Halloween party? Yea, him. But I don't know why.

I've apologized to him and he keeps accepting my apologies. If someone did that to me, constantly, I probably wouldn't go anywhere near them.

But I'm also not the only one with the problem. Stefan seems to have them too.

Mother says since I killed a guy the very first time I fought, it mean that the attackers are more threatened by me, therefore they won't attack me as much.

As for my dear Stefan, he's been getting attacked all week. He seems to run away from them though. Something about "I'm not a killer", or "You guys are delusional, this can't be real". Well let me tell you buddy, it's very much real.

Something is controlling me, and I swear to candy my birthmark has switched symbols numerous times in the past hour.

I even recorded it on my phone, looks cool.

I haven't seen much of Stefan recently though. Since the project ended a day ago was it... yea, he's been sleeping his own bed.

I do miss sleeping with him. I would never admit it to his face but I slept well when I was with him. I can barely sleep now. It's killing me.

Seriously though, don't tell him I said that, because I will hunt you down. And that's the spirit speaking.

Right about now, I'm held hostage in my room. Why you may ask? Because I attacked Stefan.

Shocker.

I never thought I would do such a thing. I barely hurt him since he's so strong, but I got a few blows here and there.

While I was doing so I noticed my birthmark was on arrow. I realized that since were common enemies (which doesn't make any sense to me at all) being around him while I was on arrow was very dangerous. To both of is.

Who makes these rules up anyway? Can't we all just get along?

But that's beside the point. I'm not allowed to leave my house unless it's an emergency. Like if someone got hurt, or if the house was on fire.