Intro

Once upon a time nothing roamed this Earth but tiny cells. It must've been a very peaceful time. No humans were there to destroy it and everything on it.

Now the dead is alive and the living is dying only to be recreated by the devil. I guess, that's the only place that this virus could have come from. It had to rise straight from hell. No man could ever create something this evil.

I once had a husband. Two beautiful children together, a beautiful life in L.A. The home of dreams. Everything seemed perfect. We were safe and protected from the virus. I don't remember much of what happened.

I woke up in bed and was in a hospital bed and they told me this. Once they got done with the tests. They sent me on my way in the middle of ghost towns.I killed millions of those demons.

I have no purpose. It's just me and my sister Lindsey out here trying to survive. We have a lot of lives to find and save but a lot more secrets to keep. But everyone should know I am terrible with secrets.

The apocalypse has captured many's attention to what the government has been creating. They have created a lot of things to that people brushed off such as AIDs, Cancer, Diabetes and more such as Krippin Virus (KV). This makes living dead. The skin becomes cold as ice, the heart stops beating, hair on the body falls off and the skin cells begin to decay and they smell like rotten dead people, which shouldn't come as a surprise since they pretty much are dead. They smell fear.

That is how they see. They are blind as bats and only come out at night but they can't see. They smell fear and that is how they track you. So if you are fearless then you can easily get away. A lot of people think that they can see you but they really can't and that's what makes them fear them.

One time one had me pinned. I just blanked into thoughts of my family. My husband, my son and my daughter. When I opened my eyes it was walking everywhere but around me and I figured out that advantage when I walked through a crowd of them with out being touched.

Yes! I have a husband and I have kids. I don't know if they are still alive or if they have been caught by the virus. This is what drives me. Holding my baby girl in my arms again.

My name is Leah Phaedra Rainey Hernandez and that's one thing I know. That's one thing I can remember. For sure I remember my family. I remember my name and that will lead me to my legacy.