CHAPTER 4~THE TRIP~

Normal P.O.V
Sabine was preparing herself to go to the trip with Ezra and Ruby until she heard a knock on her door. It was Zeb. "-Zeb, you need anything?-" she asked. "-Hera said that she knows that you are going to for a walk with Ezra and she said that you better keep an eye on them while you're at it in case if they get in problems-". Sabine nodded and Zeb left to his cabin.

~With Ezra and Ruby~
"-soooo, you and Sabine are 'something' or just friends?-", Ruby asked. "-umm, well not really. I mean, she is a great person and one of my closest friends but she always rejected me at my attempts to flirt and with the time, I decided to give up. We are close now but only like friends.-", Ezra said.

Ruby P.O.V
I can't believe what I'm hearing. Sabine rejected Ezra? But why? He is the most greatest guy in the galaxy. In our childhood, he was something to me, more than a friend sometimes, but he was busy trying to survive that I never had the opportunity to express my feelings. That and also my shyness. Of course, he may not be the most gentlemen and handsome guy of the universe, but his feelings are, ugh, I don't know how to describe it, but they're attractive. Sabine broke Ezra's heart, and I am not going to do the same thing. She had her chance and if she wants him back, well too late. Ezra will be mine. Why you may ask? Because I have to admit that he is more taller, stronger and handsome too. He's more matured and we have a lot of things in common. I am going to tell him after the trip. We will be talking and laughing like friends. Until I give him a little 'present'.

NORMAL P.O.V
Ezra and Ruby were already outside waiting for Sabine. They saw Sabine running down the ramp. "-okay, ready to go?-", Ezra asked. "-Yep, everything settled-", Sabine replied.
They went off to the outskirts of the base. They were talking about random things, their likes, hobbies and adventures that they used to have. (I'm lazy to write their conversations right now so let's just skip time to when they return )
The trio had a great time knowing each other. Ruby likes art, like Sabine, though she likes to do crafts. "-hey, maybe we can repeat this another day?-", Ezra said. "-sure. But could it be a few hours earlier?-" Sabine said while yawning. They laugh. The rest of the rebels were already sleeping or making plans for the next day. They had a great time that they didn't realize it was late. "-well, I'm tired. Ezra ain't you coming? Kanan will want an explanation for all of this.-" said Sabine. "- ooh, yeah coming.-" Ezra said. She nodded and entered the ghost. Luckily no one saw her entering. She headed to her cabin and went to sleep, not knowing what was about to happen to the pair of teenagers.

*Outside the Ghost*
Ruby and Ezra were about to say their goodbyes 'til she asked a question to Ezra. "- hey Ezra, I was wondering, are you hooking up a girl or have a girlfriend?-".
"-no I don't. Why you as...-", Ezra was cut off when he felt a pair of soft lips in his. Ruby was kissing him. He was shocked at first but then he melted in the kiss and returned it. They separated for air. They stared at each other's eyes. "-Ezra, since we were kids I felt a strong connection with you and I can't keep you of my mind. I love you, do you want to be my boyfriend?-"

EZRA P.O.V
WHAT JUST HAPPENED????
Ruby kissed me and I enjoyed it. Ruby is a sweet girl, brave, smart and also beautiful but I don't know about it. I've never been in a relationship before. What if I mess up with something or what if she's in dangered because of me? Now she asked me if I could be her boyfriend. What do I tell her? I like her and I feel almost the same way I used to with Sabine. What about Sabine? Wait a minute! She always rejected me when I tried to flirt with her. She always turned me down. I did my best for her but she ever notice. So why should I care if she doesn't care either. I'm going to accept Ruby's proposal (lol) and I admit that I also have feelings for her. "- Ruby, I do but with one condition. You have to be my girlfriend."- I said smiling.
"-Of course Ezra-" Ruby said and she hugged me. I, being a great boyfriend since a few seconds ago, hugged her back and kissed her on her cheek. She giggled and we went to our separated ways. Today was a great day.