ptx; daddy day care

*When all the ladies go out, the dads are left to watch the kiddos! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree ❣️

Mitch, Kirstie, Esther, Tara, Kate, and Jake are out for a girl days out! Jake has Avery, Kirstie has Piper and Kate has Jasper along with them too since they are little babies.

Scott, Darien, Alex, Kevin, Avi, and Jeremy are at the Scomiche house. All the kids are playing together and having a lot of fun.

"It's Daddy Day Care!" Alex yells as he films all the kids playing and all the kids laugh. He posts the clip on Instagram and Snapchat.

"It's Daddy Day care at the Scomiche house!" Scott says showing all the kids playing and running around as he films.

Avi films a little video of Wren sitting on his lap. Wren babbles and smiles happily. "Hi, baby girl." Avi says as he kisses Wren's cheek.

Jeremy shows the babies playing in the baby pen. "Look at all the babies!" Jeremy says with a big smile.

Scarlett, Isabella, Abigail, Aurora and Laila are having a tea party. "Do you girls want apple juice or orange juice for the tea party?" Scott asks the girls.

"I want apple juice!" Isabella, Abigail, Aurora says. "I want orange juice!" Scarlett says. "Me too!" Laila says with a chuckle.

"I'll bring both! How does that sound? Good?" Scott asks the girls. "Yes!" Scarlett, Isabella, Abigail, Aurora, and Laila say as they fix their crowns.

Scott pours some apple juice and orange juice and brings it over. "Try not to spill it girls, okay?" Scott says to the girls.

"Okay, Daddy!" Isabella says as she and Scarlett begin to pour themselves a drink.

"They are are so cute!" Darien says as he watches the little girl's tea party.

"I know. Laila, don't be mean. You have to share the toys. If you don't, I will put you on timeout." Kevin says sternly.

"Sworry, Daddy." Laila says. "It's okay. I want you to be nice and have fun. You have to share the toys." Kevin says.

Gabriel, Noah, Sawyer, Reed, Ezra, and Israel are playing with the cars and the race track tape.

"Look! Let's have a race!" Israel says as he puts his car on the track. Israel, Ezra, Noah and Gabriel have a race and Ezra wins.

"Yay! Ezra won!" Reed says as he claps his hands. "He did win! That's awesome!" Sawyer says.

"I was using that car! Noah yells at Gabriel. "I know but I wanna use it!" Gabriel yells. Noah and Gabriel smack each other.

"Hey hey! What's going on?" Darien says as he walks over. "Noah and Gabriel are arguing over a car!" Israel says.

"Hey! Boys, you guys need to share do you understand me? I will put you guys both on time out." Darien.

"No! I don't wanna share with Gabriel! He takes my stuff!" Noah yells. "Hey, we don't talk like that. Tell Gabriel you are sorry." Darien says sternly.

"No!" Noah yells as he begins to kick his feet and throws and car. "Time out!" Darien says picking up Noah.

Darien grabs Noah and Noah screams loudly. The screams are so loud everybody can hear it across the whole house.

"You are going on time out for not sharing with Gabriel and yelling at me. Do you understand me?" Darien says and Noah shakes his head yes.

"Stay here until the timer goes off." Darien says as he walks away from a very angry Noah.

"Those twins are always arguing!" Jeremy says as he giggles. "I know! Do they love each other?" Alex asks with a laugh.

"They do! I promise. It's just with toys, they can't share for some reason." Darien says as he watches Noah sit on time out.

"They say twins argue a lot. I heard that." Scott says as he watches Amelia walk around.

Evalina and Sophia are playing with Sophia's Barbie dolls. "Let's give the Barbies a make over!" Sophia says and Evalina giggles.

Evalina and Sophia begin to braid their Barbies hair. "Hey girls! Do you girls need anything? Kevin asks Sophia and Evalina.

"No, Uncle Kevin. But thank you for asking!" Sophia says. "We are braiding our Barbie's hair!" Evalina says as she shows Kevin her Barbie's hair.

"Woah! That's so cool! We are going to order pizzas soon!" Kevin says and the girls faces light up.

"I love pizza!" Evalina says. "Me too!" Sophia says happily.

Levi, Amelia, Henry, Wren, Harper and Hana  are all sitting together in the big play pen playing with all the baby toys!

"It really stinks in here." Scott says as he laughs. "It does! One of these babies pooped!" Kevin says.

Scott picks up Amelia, Kevin picks up Henry, Alex picks Levi up, Avi picks up Wren, Jeremy picks up Harper and Darien picks up Hana.

They all each smell their babies butt. All of them have pooped.

"All of them have pooped! No wonder it stinks so bad in here!" Scott says as he busts out laughing.

Alex also laughs as he kisses Levi's cheek. "You stinky! Stinky!" Alex says making Levi chuckles.

"You guys are little kids!" Kevin says as he laughs loudly. Kevin cleans up Henry and he tries to crawl away. "Come back, Henry!" Kevin says as he brings Henry back over to finish the diaper change.

Jeremy giggles. "Harper! You almost ruined your outfit, girl!" Jeremy says wiping Harper.

Darien gags a he sees Hana's poop explosion. "How does all our babies have poop explosions? This is crazy!" Darien says as he laughs.

Liam, Hudson, Hayden and Tobias are playing Mario Party. "Oh no! There's Bowser!" Tobias says as he laughs.

"No! I don't wanna loose my coins!" Hudson says as he laughs. "It's my turn! I got a five so we won't hit the Bowser spot!" Hayden says.

"I really do not like this mini game!" Liam says. "I like this one! It's my favorite!" Hudson says.

After an hour, Scott, Jeremy, Darien, Avi, Alex and Kevin decide to order food for the kids and themselves. They decide on pizza because none of them wanted to cook for twenty plus kids.

The boys ordered six pizzas, two things of cheesy bread and a Hershey cake!

Scott posts a picture of all the pizza boxes and writes the caption as: "23 hungry kids and six hungry Dads! #PTXDaddyDayCare 🍕😍😘😇"

After two more hours, Mitch, Kirstie, Esther, Tara, Kate, and Jake came home. All the kids had a blast playing together. :)