Cash

"Hey Nash" Cameron said with that big smile he always has. "Thanks for letting me stay over tonight." Nash smiled and felt touched when Cameron said that. "Yeah. No problem" Nash said as he sat on his bed. "It reminds me of old times." As the day went all they did was hang and play videogames. Then night came. "Damn, I'm getting tired" Cameron complained. "What already!?" Nash wanted to hang with Cam a little bit longer than that. "I know but I have to be somewhere tomorrow." Nash nodded but he was still disappointed that they couldn't spend the type of alone time he wanted with Cameron.

 Cameron went to go take his shower while Nash was sitting in his bed wondering why he couldn't tell Cam what he wanted to tell him. Nash knows no one knows that he's gay. He had been gay ever since he met Cam, but he didn't know until they actually got really close. All this thinking of Cam made Nash's dick get hard. The thinking of him was making him feel good. Nash slid his hand into black silk shorts and started moving his hand up and down on his 7 inch cock and was dreaming of Cameron on top of him. Just the thought of Cameron naked in his shower made Nash horny as hell and he just wanted to barge in and fuck Cam all night. But he knew he couldn't do that it'll ruin their relationship. Nash stroked faster and faster and right when he was about to cum the bathroom door swung open. Nash quickly threw his covers over himself. Cameron was just wearing his underwear witch made Nash even harder. Nash started to blush when Cameron looked at him. "God Nash if u want to jack off then just jack off." Cam said with a little giggle in the middle. "Nah I'm fine, I just need some sleep." Nash said sounding a little nervous. Cameron smiled and shook his head. "Dude, we've been best friends long enough where we can jack off with each other in the room." Nash was shocked that Cameron just said that. Like he has had a crush on Cameron for a long time and hearing those words coming out of his mouth was just amazing. "Well while you do your business, I'm gonna go to sleep cause I got to be somewhere tomorrow." Nash was still shook but also horny as hell knowing that Cam knew what he was doing. It turned him on even more. The excitement of Cam knowing is just hot as hell.

 A couple of hours passed and it's now 2am. Nash was so hype and so horny that it kept him awake all night. He was on his phone looking at pictures of him and Cameron together. He wanted them to actually be together. If he couldn't be with Cam they could at least be best friends with benefits. Right?

 Cameron started to shuffle around in his bed. Nash looked at him and stared for a while. Nash looked at the clock and it read "2:34" on it. He then looked back at Cam. He had an idea. He got up from his bed and over to Cams. He hovered over Cameron with a rock hard boner. He reached for Cameron's back and shook him a little to see if he was awake. "Cam. Cam." Nash whispered. Cam didn't even move. Nash got excited and started to rub himself. Nash went to the edge of the bed and lifted the sheets to reveal Cams feet. Nash had always had a fetish for Cams feet. They just look so soft and warm and so cute. Nash bent down and started to smell Cams feet. They smelled so wonderful. He wanted to worship those beautiful feet. Nash started licked the big toe. Then the next. Then after he licked and sucked each toe one by one on each foot he rubbed his dick across the feet. Then between each toe. It turned Cameron on so much but he wanted more.

 Nash moved more of the sheets to reveal Cameron's sweet tight ass. Nash rubbed Cams ass slow. He slowly pulled Cameron's underwear down. Nash's heart was beating so fast. He was exited by the thought of Cameron waking up and catching him. Plus he got to finally touch Cam instead of taking secret pictures of him while he was naked. The underwear was finally off and Cam was still asleep. Nash shoved the underwear in his face and smelled it with a beep breath. He threw the underwear on the floor and spread Cams legs apart. He shoved his face into the ass and started to lick his hole. It was so warm and oddly tasty. Cam started to shuffled around and Nash jumped not knowing what to do or say. But Cameron only turned over onto his back. Nash finally got to the good part. Cameron had half a boner. Nash quickly took advantage of Cam and bent down and started sucking. Cam now had a huge, bulging, rock hard 9 inch cock. Nash always wanted to see how big Cam was when he was hard. Nash stopped bobbing his head up and down cause he didn't want Cam to finish that quickly. Nash had spread Cams legs and put them over his shoulders. He took a foot and started to lick the toes. He put Cams foot back on his shoulder. He rubbed his dick against Cameron's hole. Nash's cock was leaking with pre-cum. So it was already well lubed. He slowly stuck his cock inside Cameron. He felt so hot that he was fucking his best friend while he slept. His heart was pumping out of his body. The faster Nash moved his hips the faster his heart went. He moved Cams legs and wrapped them around him. He went faster and faster. Right before he came, he bent over and kissed Cameron on the lips and he started shooting loads of cum into Cam while the lips were making contact. Nash started to pant and moan as if the shooting of cum wont stop shooting out. Once he was done shooting cum into Cameron he pulled out. Cameron's hole started leaking cum. Nash was breathing heavily.

 Nash quickly got on top of Cameron ready for something else he always wanted from Cameron. That long 9 inch hard cock.  Nash slowly sat down on top of Cams cock. Nash started moaning in pleasure. He started bouncing faster and faster. Nash started to get hot and sweaty. He rolled his hips around on Cams cock. He could feel the throbbing cock inside him about to cum but then he felt Cameron's hands grab Nash's hips and felt cum shoot like rockets into his ass. Cameron started to smile. "Are you awake?" Nash said sounding confused. "The whole time." Cameron said softly. "I thought  you were asleep?" Nash said while getting off  of Cameron. "What can I say, I'm a great actor." Cameron said with a smirk on his face. "This will just be our secret." Cameron said and leaned into kiss Nash on the lips. Nash was happy Cameron finally fond out and that they can at least be together in secret.