For sure I'm going.

"Mom! Is it alright if I go to Blood Rose?" I ask as I walk down the stairs holding the letter in my hand.

"I say yes and also so does your dad." She says from the kitchen. "Only go if you want to sweety." 

"Ok, mom I'll go write them a letter," I say as I rush up the stairs to my desk. 

'Dear  Headmistress Ambridge,

                               I am writing to let you know that I would be truly happy to come and be a student at the Blood Rose Academy. I can't wait to see what's in store for me at the Academy.                                                                                                             See you soon, Luna Wheeler.

'Ok now to send it. How do I do that?' I think as I pick up the letter she sent me. I feel something hit my foot. I look down and see a paper.

"As you might be thinking how to send a letter. Just put it in your fireplace and burn it. I will get it as soon as you do this so please do hurry. And I know you personally have glass over yours so just put it on the glass and close your eyes. And think go. And it will be gone."

'Jeez thank you so much for helping that helps a lot. I'll make sure to thank her when I get there.'

I do as she said in the letter and when I open my eyes it was gone just as she said.