Night 4 and a day together

I've decided to try and stall any death until the final night, and i wasn't going to let him die, not yet. I would die in his place, at least for this week. The animatronic sightings were more frequent this time. We barely got a break, or made it out alive. Foxy was coming down the hall as vincent fought balloon boy for the flashlight, and toy bonnie and toy chica climbed through each side of the vents. Foxy was just about to jump, and the two toys about to climb out when the 6 am bell rang. Vincent snatched the flashlight back and slammed it on the desk.

"god dang annoying thing! That thing never should've been created!" vincent complained and i stiffled a laugh. we walked down the halls, towards the front door.

"hey, how about we get some breakfast and do something today?" i asked, hoping to make what was left of the time we had left. He smile.

"yea, sounds nice." he replied, and i smiled as i followed him out. We got in the car and went to a local diner. Vincent ordered eggs, with bacon and of course toast. I smiled as i ordered pancakes, sausage, and toast. He looked at me excited since i would be eating toast with him. we ate our breakfast and paid the bill. 

That day was so much fun, we went bowling, went to a circus show, and that night went to the amusement park, the roller coaster i basically dragged vincent on got stuck midway through. We then went on the ferris wheel, before we got on, i saw vincent bribe the worker to do something. I wasn't sure what until the ferris wheel stopped with us on top. 

"did you seriously bribe the worker to do this?" i asked and he laughed.

"yep."

"why exactly?" i asked.

"look." he pointed to the sky, and i gasped as fireworks went off. He laughed at my amusement and i playfully punched him in the arm. he sighed as i huffed, crossed my arms, and looked away. "hey (y/n)?" he asked tentatively. 

"hm?"

"will you be my girlfriend?" I looked over at him, and saw his face was red. i could at least make him happy before i die, even if it brings him sp much pain. 

"yes" I said, he was so happy, he kissed me, then the ferris wheel started moving. After that we went back home. We decided on a nap before work, but i couldn't sleep, knowing that i wouldn't see him again.