Plans...

Dr. Flug starred, his eyes gliding over every little detail and measurement. It has to be perfect, he thought. The new machine, a ray that could paralize its victims but was conveniently built to look like a pen, was only in its blueprint stage, but it had to be ready by tomorrow.

After one last look through, Dr. Flug decided that it was good enough and gathered the parts to build it. He was excited to show his boss the invention once it was finished. He felt the need to please his boss more, although he never got appreciation from him anyway.

Damn it Flug, he thought as he struggled to get the parts in one place. He will never like you as his scientist if you keep screwing up! Let alone as... more... Flugs mind trailed off, his face turning red as his thoughts wondered. He had had a crush on his boss for a while now, but was too afraid to admit it to him. He saw himself as a fidgety nerd, while he saw his boss as an amazing monarch that knew good from bad, right from wrong, and evil from innocent. It was a spectical to see.

He began to hastily screw all of the parts together (lenny face anyone?) Before he heard a knock at the door of his lab.

"C-Come in!", he stutterd.
Dementia popped in, a cheerful look on her face as she slinked over to Flug's work bench.

"Whatcha doin?" She asked, her narrow eyes watching as he bolted parts together.

"O-Oh, I-I'm just making something so that B-B-Blackhat will, hopefully, be p-proud of me...", Flug stuttered, his eyes concentrated on the molding of the metals.

"Aw, you poor scientist, still tryin'a make big ol' boss proud!" She squared her shoulders and deepened her voice, as if to imitate Blackhat. Flug chuckled at this, his face dusting a bit of a pink at the thought of his boss.

"Yep, a-always will be! A-After all, I would k-kinda like if he n-n-noticed me more, I-I like when he l-looks at me, he has pretty ey-" Flug dropped the metal parts, mid mold, covering his mouth before he could finish the word. But Dementia had already caught on and was standing there, jaw dropped, her eyes fixated on Flug's now red face.

"You...", Dementia started, Flug putting his arms in front of his face for self defence, shaking a little. Here it comes, he thought.

"N-No, t-thats not-"

"Don't lie to me, Flug."

"W-Well, what I mean is..."

"Do you like him or not?"

Flug sat there for a moment, contemplating on wether lying would be a better idea. But then he realized the days of begging and prodding that would come if he denied or even as much as dismissed the subject. It was a given at that point.

"Ye-Yes..." Flug muttered under his breath, his eyes avoiding Dementia's.

"Oh. My. God." She sat there for a moment, before suddenly squeeling like a fangirl. She flapped her hands and hopped, smiling so hard her eyes were shut. Flug was confused, to say the least.

"I mean, I know he's meant to be with me, but I can let him fool around a bit right?" Dementia smiled at Flug, who sat there with an eyebrow raised inquisitively under his paper bag.

"You should totally tell him!" She whispered excitedly.

"Um... n-no thanks, Dementia. H-he probably wont like me b-back anyway..."

"Nonsense! He may be a big bafoon but there's gotta be somethin in his heart!"

"D-Dementia, please."

"Tomorrow afternoon your telling him. If you dont show up at the dining hall at 5 o'clock sharp, ima drag you there, deal?"

"U-Um..." Flug thought for a moment, then sighed. There was no getting out of something Dementia planned.
"Fine."

"YAY!" She yelled, jumping twords the door. "I'll get him ready just play it cool kay bye!" She said hurriedly before shutting the door behind her, leaving Flug in silence.

He was going to tell Blackhat he liked him.

Dr. Flug sighed, picking up the metal parts and beginning to put them in the right places to make the ray. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day...

~

"Hey Blackhat?~", Dementia chimed as she walked into the dining hall. Blackhat leaned on the counter in the kitchen, sipping on some bitter tea.

"What do you want?" Spat Blackhat, looking up with hollow eyes from his mug.

"Are you free tomorrow...?" She asked, sitting across from him on the kitchen island, kicking her feet anxiously.

"Dementia, for the last time, I will not date you!", Blackhat hissed.

"Nonono, thats not what I meant!" Yelped Dementia, waving her hands in front of her.

"Well then...?" Questioned Blackhat impatiently.

"Tomorrow at 5 o'clock can you meet Dr. Flug in here?" Chirped Dementia quickly, her eyes wide as she looked at Blackhat expectantly. "He's gotta show you somethin!"

Blackhat roled his eyes and took another sip of his tea. "Fine, but this invention better be damn revelutionary", grumbled Blackhat, walking out of the kitchen.
"Oh you have no idea..." whispered Dementia, slinking to the freezer to get some icecream.

~

I'm back mah dudes! It's been for frickin ever, but I've made a striking recovery from... uh... whatever I had. Writers block? ANYWAY, hope you enjoyed! I planned on making it longer, but that just didnt end up happening. 3= Either way, please keep tuned in, Chapter two will be out as soon as possible! Pls be patient sinnomin roles, like Dr. Flug! =3