love poem... rubbish :)

i've known you forever.

 i know that we both feel love, its so obivous,                                                                                                            i love you so much but it's hard to show,                                                                                                                                                                                                ive gave you my heart,                                                                                                                                                    i  dont wonna live life without you,                                                                                                                               and every were i go.                                                                                                                                                   every happy faces i see,                                                                                                                                              it reminds me of you,                                                                                                                                                  but there's no way that i could be wht you want,                                                                                                    my heart wasnt proper, till you came around,                                                                                                       from the darkness, into the rising sun,                                                                                                                   theres no way that i could be what you want,                                                                                                           i see your face, shape your mouth, telling me you love me,                                                                              your the greatest.....