Confrontation

"HOW COULD YOU, DAN?!" Phil yelled.

"What?" Dan groaned as he rolled off the sofa and hitting the floor with a thud.

"YOU CHEATED." Phil sobbed.

"No I didn't! What the hell, Phil!" Dan sat up.

"PJ TOLD ME. HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING." Phil started to cry.

"Phil! I havent cheated on you! PJs making it up because be likes me and I dont like him back! Hes jealous!"

"Why would he make something like this up!? Did you kiss him?" Phil asked.

"I..." Dan answered.

"Did you kiss PJ?" He repeated. "ANSWER ME DAN." Phil shouted.

"Yes. I did. It was before we were together though!" Dan sobbed.

"Of course it was. Thats why PJ said it. Fuck you Dan. I thought you were different." Phil called, storming off to his room.

Dan sat with his head in his hands to stop the tears.

He picked up his phone and called PJ.

***

40 minites later the door bell rang.

Phil walked down the hall, ignoring Dan and opening the door.

It was PJ.

Phil didnt say a word. He looked PJ dead in the eye before punching him as hard as he could, knocking him backwards.

"PHIL!" Dan yelled. "I asked him to come! He needs to explain why hes lying!" Dan continued.

"Fine. Come in." Phil huffed.

***

"Im going out for a bit to leave you two to talk." Dan sighed, closing the apartment door behind him.

"Dan loves me." PJ said as soon as the door closed.

"Prove it." Phil answered.

"You'll be doing that for me. Everyone thinks you're mad! Everyones going to believe me over you." PJ smiled meanly.

"What?" Phil asked confused.

"When you hurt me, Dans going to come running. He'll see you're still a nutcase and leave you. The he'll be all mine." PJ said completely seriously.

"Im not going to hurt you. Im not mad." Phil could feel himself getting angrier.

"Oh really?" PJ said, picking up a knife. "Phil what are you doing with that!?" he said, waving the knife around.

"PJ stop!" Phil called. "What are you doing!?"

"Phil no! Put that down! SOMEONE HELP!" PJ grinned. "SOMEONE! PHIL STOP!" PJ called before running the knife down his cheek, causing a small river of blood from his left eye to the corner of his mouth.

"PJ! What the fuck!?" Phil called, falling backwards.

"Phil! Why are you doing this!?" PJ cried, driving the knife through his thigh.