1.

RogersMaryJane chapter 1:

"You think i'm a fool , you think I can not see. You don't love me anymore."

"Arwen ...please...You know i still love you , but I need space...I need to get away from Gondor, to be alone , just me and the nature...maybe a trip can help me."

"I'll come with you!"

"No!! He yelled. I meant alone , for Valar's Sake Arwen!, I'm king of Gondor, i have many problems, i do not need yours too. I need to be alone!" He yelled very badly. Arwen left the room in tears . Still feeling like the victim.

Of course, She play theater like every tine when she quarreled with him , She don't love him back. She just want to be queen . But poor Aragorn was heartbroken, he had so many problem now.

Aragorn's pov

"i'm so stressed , and now she comment and tell me what to with my life ... I just want my old life back ... To be with my fellowship , to laugh with Gimli at Legolas jokes... I miss Legolas too , ... I miss him . I do not want to be king ... And Arwén's husband. I want to leave this place.

To be alone in nature , to feel the coolness morning , to stay whole nights in forest...it's enough!!, I'm leaving! I și not care about enyone , about this bitch... Wich destroyed my whole life , i'm leaving.. Anywhere , but not here! ...i'm leaving tonight... . It was vary late , the moon was vizibile on the starry sky , Aragorn leave slow the bedroom , to not hear the sleeping beauty, he goes in the hall and thke his backpack ți anything he need. Goes slower to the stable to not see him.

"Alright (H/N), You are ready to leave?" Like the horse can talk with him ...but it was clear in his gaze that he will follow his master , anywhere. Maybe neither (H/N) did not like her. Aragorn give a quick kiss in his nose, then ride the horse, and goes. He ride in speed passing over the hills of Gondor.

He ride until he arrived in a foreest, where he he idea to rest . He was tierd and hungry. So he takes a few lambas from backpack,...After he finished to rating , he was thirsty.

Aragorn's pov:

I need to drink some fresh water , and I think I'm near a waterfall. I can hear the beautiful sound of water flowing. When I find the waterfall I lean in to fill my bottle, and drink some from my palm. Raising my head I noticed a familiar silhouette in the distance. No ....it can not be him. I think 'Legolas , are you!?'