The Culprit/s

"Why would you do this!? To Batman... To Joker... To Huntress... To all those innocent and hepless criminals behind bars..." Nightwing asked.

"Innocent!? Helpless!? It was they who preyed on the helpless and the innocent!!" Jason screamed.

"So you killed them in cold blood!?" Nightwing said back.

"They deserved it. As for Batman, my real target was The Joker. He found out what I was up to. I had to pull the trigger. You see kid, that's your weakness. That's Batman's weakness. You place them behind bars, they get out, you capture them again and again, waiting for more to get hurt." Jason reasoned. "And you... you're working with one of them. Well no more. I'm putting an end to all of this."

"And I'm going to stop you." Nightwing said, standing up while his Arnis sticks popping out of his Gauntlet.

"So am I. For mister J."

Nightwing hit the ground making sparks that charged at Jason, then forming a staff, causing him to change to a lower stance. He turned and slammed his stick onto Jason, repeated it, and then spiraling it, hitting Jason with each spin at the edges of the staff. He lifted Jason into the air with his staff like soil with a shovel. As he landed, Nightwing caught his torso, poking it. He gave more rapid pokes and finally, an electric one that slammed him to the ground ten meters away.

"I could do this all day, Jason. You're out of your game. Give up." Nightwing said.

"Oh, sure. Now you're gonna put me behind bars." Jason replied sarcastically.

"No. Not you. Me." Harley said.

"What? No. The truce still exist and you didn't do anything wrong. There's no reason to arrest you." Nightwing cried.

Harley got her pistol and shot Jason's chest.

"Now there is." She said, placing her hands behind her head and turning away from Nightwing.

"Ha! You took care of him!! Now it's my turn!!" A rough voice called behind them.

"Crane." Nightwing said.

Scarcrow folded and crossed his arms, then spread them back, spewing venom in their faces, knocking them unconscious.

Minutes later, they woke up chained, being dragged by scarecrow.

"You aren't taking us to your lab to experiment on, Crane!!" Nightwing screamed.

"Ah, but I already am." Scarecrow replied.

Nightwing knocked him to the ground, then Harley kicked his chin to his cell.

Nightwing then walked in front of Harley.

"There's still good in you, Harley. It's not too late yet..." Nightwing told her.

"No, Dick. Thanks anyway. For a moment there I felt... happy. But I can't turn back. I hadto shoot him." Harley replied. "The truce is over, Dick. If you aren't going to arrest me today, we'll meet again, but you're going to stop me and place me back here in Arkham. I look forward to it." She grabbed his head, kissed him, and ran away.

After a couple of minutes, Nightwing got Helena's unconscious body and left as well.

Jason wasn't dead yet, but he was losing blood. He moaned.

"Did you really think you could kill me, Jason?" A voice asked.

"No... It can't be... I killed you!!" Jason said.

"I know you aren't working alone, Jason. Who hired you!?" the dark figure asked.

"It doesn't matter if you know, Bruce. You can't defeat what's coming!!!" He said.