Spring Break

Days passed by. 

Martin has been more attentive to my actions. He hasn't left me out of his sight. 

The days went by with me going to school, returning to an empty house most of the time, making music and sleeping.

Soon, Spring Break started to roll by and we finally had a break from school. Ellie was going to have a party at her beach house and she decided to only invite her "close" friends and I don't know for which reason, but she had also invited me along with Martin. Seeing that we both needed a break from everything currently going on in our lives, we decided to go. 

We had been on the road for about an hour and we were almost at Ellie's house. The road trip me and Martin had was full of bad singing and junk food, but needless to say, this was a great start to our first Spring together. 

Once we arrived there, we parked behind what seemed to be Ellie's new car that she got for her birthday and we both grabbed our bags and made our into her house.

Once inside, we noticed that there wasn't anyone in the house, but I remembered that one of the girls had texted me and said that they would be at the beach, so we left our bags by the stairs and then we made our way to the beach that was right outside the house and there they were. Everyone was laughing in the beach or just drinking and chatting on the beach. Mark made his way to us and I was actually shocked to see him here after Ellie was practically cheating on him. 

Mark: Hey, why don't you guys step into your swimsuits and join us

With a nod Martin and I made our way to the rooms upstairs and unpacked

"Hey", Martin said and grabbed me by the hand and took me into his lap. "Let's just relax this week and you promise you won't let anything or anyone get you down?". "I promise".

Martin changed into his swimwear in a blink of an eye whilst I took my sweet time. I grabbed my black, high waist, two-piece bikini and a white kimono and made my way to the beach whilst holding my phone and two beach towels, as Martin forgot his.

Martin's POV

I had made my way to the beach about 30 minutes ago and I was getting worried about Naomi. 

Mark: Damn

I followed Mark's eyes and I was met with Naomi in a black swimsuit that hugged her curves perfectly. She started to look around as she noticed everyone was now looking at her and I could tell she was starting to feel self-conscious, so I decided to make my way next to her to comfort her a bit. 

"You look beautiful", I said to Naomi as she stepped into my open arms. "Thanks babe", she said. "YOU CALLED ME BABE" I yelled. "Shhh, I did, oh my god chill!" I grabbed her by the legs and threw her over my shoulder whilst she kicked and screamed at me to put her down and so I did. I threw her in the water and needless to say she was not that happy.