Chapter 8

Sarang's POV

I felt something pulling my blanket. I try to pull the blanket but it is hard. Who the hell is disturbing my sleep! The blanket is forcefully removed from hiding my body from the light, I sat quietly at the couch and lower my head. Someone sat beside me and pushes me off the couch and I landed at the floor.

"Yah!  Sleepy head, stop dreaming here go to your room. Go and continue dreaming there."

"He is right we can't even play games because of you."

"Move! Move! "

'I am really pissed, right now" I said to myself. I slowly stands up and turn to face the tv and just go to my room. But then a boy's voice suddenly speaks, I don't wanna do this but he made me.

"That's right you should obey us or we w-" I slap him to hard that even if I you are outside you can hear it.

"What was th-"

"Sarang? I-is that y-you? " huh? How did he know my name. I fixed my messed up hair and open my eyes slowly. I saw seven figures in front of my standing but one of them is suiting at the couch and holding his cheeks I think he is the one I slapped.

Oh

Holy

Shit

Fucking

Cow!

Bts?!!!

"W-w-what are y-you doing here? "

"We should be the one who should asked you. Why are you doing here? " Rapmon asked.

"I am going to stay here at my uncle's house? "

"Uncle?! " they say in chorus and looked at my uncle standing behind them.

"Yes she is my niece." My uncle said with a poker face.

"You are Love?" Jimin said to me. But how did he know my nickname? Is my uncle and them talking about Me?

I just nodded at his question.

They approached me and I looked at them with confusion.

"We miss you!" They say in chorus and group hug with me. Th-the seven school heartthrob which is my cousins?! Are hugging me? They let go of the hug and they put a serious look on their faces except the there happy sunshine. V, Jhope and Jimin.

"So you are going with us to school?  Together?" V said with a box smile on his face. Together?! No! We are going to be walking in the school together and get being tortured and bullied because I am living with them and close with them?

"Hey! What are you thinking?" Yoongi asked me and look at him with shock face.

"No nothing. I am just hungry." I lie.

"Hungry Love because you sleep? There is something in the fridge." My uncle said and it give me a chance to run from my cousin slash School mates slash school Hearthrob.

I check the fridge and saw some churros. I miss this food it's been a week when nanny didn't cook this.

"What is that?" Jungkook asked. And I face him while holding the container of churros.

"C-churros. " I said with a smile.

"You're so weird." Namjoon said.

"Why are you crying over the churros? You look like Jin hyung when we bought him steak." Jungkook said.

I wipe my tears I didn't notice them coming. I am just too happy because my uncle has my favorite foods. But something catch my attention the containers with blood? A red liquid? I don't know I will just asked uncle about it but look at my churros. Should I share this with my cousins?

"Would you like some?" I asked confidently.

"I do!" The three sunshine approached the churros.

All of us sit in the dining with my uncle and we eat the churros but in the middle if eating Jungkook asked my uncle for a drink.

"Uncle I need a drink."

"Okay." Before my uncle stands up I stop him.

"I am going to do it."

"No love I can do it. You continue your food." My uncle open the fridge and get the red liquid. He pour it in the wine glass. He made eight and he made one watermelon juice. He put the glasses in the tray then walk towards us. When I am going to reached for the wine glass with the red liquid my uncle handed me the watermelon juice. Why my drink is different?

"Uhm.. Uncle? Why is my drink different from the eight of you?"

They all look at me.

"You can't drink this. This is especial for us." My uncle said.

"So I am not especial?"

"You are especial but then I don't wa-"

Before my uncle can finish his words I snatch V's glass and drink. The fuck! I rushed to the sink and vomit all the liquid. Blood!?! The hell!

"Yay! You waste my drink..." V said with a pout in his face.

"Drink?!?  But that's blood! The hell are you? A vampire?"

They all stared at me and my uncle just close his eyes while inhaling and exhaling the air. Their eyes change colors. What has gotten to my cousins and my uncle.... Are, are they really vampires? I suddenly feel an head ache and urge of wanting to drink the red liquid, should I say blood. My knee weakens and everything just went  black. Good! The devil inside just woke up. Why am I such a pussy!?

No one's POV

Sarang's otherself just arise, she named herself Taerie the name which Sarang herself uses in school. Sarang's eyes changes it colour to crystal blue and also her personality. A personality which she become more flirt, seductive and a total bad ass; a straight forward person.

Sarang's uncle doesn't know anything about her condition that's why this happenings leave him in confusion, while the seven vampire angels stares at her as if they are going to taste her instead of helping her.

"Boys! Let's help her up, come on." Her uncle exclaimed and command the boys who did it without any hesitation.

They put her in the couch. And cover her a blanket so she can rest. Her uncle thought that this happen because is shocked and surprised.

"She is just shock."

"But uncle this isn't the first time it happens." Jungkook said to his uncle and leave his uncle in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"This happen before at our house where we stay." Jin explains everything that happen the day when Yoongi saved Sarang from Yugyeom, her ex.

"When she wakes up she really is going to be a bad ass." Jimin added.

Her uncle called her parents for the to explain everything. Her parents tell him that he just need to make her drink her medicine in time but if she didn't just let it be. And they hang up.

"She didn't drink her medicine in time that's why." Her uncle mumble to his self while checking out the condition of her niece.

"So what's happening to her uncle?" Jhope asked.

"She didn't drink her medicine in time, she skipped one and got a shock an-"

Suddendly Sarang sat at the couch and start complaining.

"The hell with this girl! She can't even say a word... What a weakling." She said.

"Sarang? " her uncle asked. She just give him a death glare.

"That's not her. That's Taerie." Yoongi said while crossing his arms and leaning at the wall. Saramg suddendly stands and walks forward  to Yoongi.