Chapter Six:

I run downstairs. 

Ally: What the fuck just happened?!

Me: She. Jumped out the window. 

Ally: Don't worry, she'll be fine. 

She again moves closer to me. 

Me: Ally, get the hell off of me! I'm not fucking interested!

Ally: Yes you are. 

She stops me from going outside. 

Me: Ally, let me go through!

Ally: Mm. No. 

Me: Why!?  I have to see if she's okay!

Ally: She's fine! 

Me: How the hell do you know!? 

Ally: Again, she's done this multiple times. 

Me: Let me go! 

Ally: No! I'm not going to let you go through! 

I remember how there was a back door and I could just escape from there. So, I run to the back door and I make a run for it. Hoping that Ally wouldn't lock the gate. 

I run to where Emerald was, she wasn't there. 

Emerald's Pov: 

I keep on running to who know's where. I can't run to my parents house, because they just died in a train accident. I can't go to any ones house because I don't have any friends that live around here, they all moved away. Which really sucks because... Right now, I have no friends. I would go to Matt and Val's house, but... I don't want Zacky coming to me right now..

 About my parents dying, it seems that I am the only one being effected by it and not my sister. My sister is one of those people where she doesn't give a shit about others and only gives five fucks about herself. I really hate that because she always tries to take away the guys away from me, like Zacky for example. 

I tried to hook up with other guys during the month, but once I said I was pregnant they'd walk away from me. And besides, they where not my type. Zacky's the one who I want to be with, and I don't know if I should trust him or not. 

I get to this park, thank gosh I was wearing a hoodie that kept me warm. I feel like a homeless person sitting on this bench and all.. My arms hurt so, so bad! 

***Evening*** Zacky's Pov:

I'm still trying to look for Emerald. For all I know she could've killed herself or something... I feel so bad... I didn't want her and I fighting again. I didn't want her to do self harm anymore. But, obviously that failed... Majorly... I see a person on the bench. I go over to the person. 

Me: Emerald? 

Emerald looks up. 

Emerald: Get away from me... 

Me: Emerald, look- 

Emerald: I said get away from me Zacky! 

I pick her up. 

Me: Emerald, listen... 

Emerald: Fine! What?!

Me: Your sister is not pregnant.. She told me that. She just tried to get me in her pants again. 

Emerald: Why should I believe you Zach? Just why should I believe you!? 

She looked up at me with her watery icy blue eyes and her long black hair that was somewhat in her face. 

Me: Because, I would never lie to you like this... And you know that. 

Emerald: Can we go home? 

Me: To my house or yours? 

Emerald: If I go back to my house, my sister will be dead.

Me: Then lets go to mine. I don't want you in Jail... 

Emerald and I walk back to my house, which was three miles away. Gosh, what's wrong with us? Walking four miles to the park from her house, and then an other three miles back to my house.