Chapter 15

"The stranger things are watching."

°•°

"BITCH! THAT LITTLE BITCH!" I cursed throwing shit across my room. I left the Caucasian dude knocked out at the shed.

Have I talked to Ayleo yet? No. It's awkward now. I miss my husband man. This Lil bitch better start talking to me.

I threw my pillows and sheets on the floor. I broke my mirror with a hammer, and I also ripped my door in two.

There's glass on the floor, my bed is almost broken and I feel like shit.

"Mateo come down here." I heard Ayleo call.

I went downstairs and saw him with Michelle's phone. "This bitch cheated on me."

Nigga, that was 25 years ago, now you're on that?

"Really!" I said acting clueless.

"Yuh! I swear when I see her imma snap her and get this Javont-"

Knock Knock

Who the hell interrupted my husband talking.

Ayleo went to the door and saw Michelle. She ran inside and pointed at me. "YOU!"

I pointed to myself. " Me?" I looked around and acted like Ian know nothing.

"Bäbý, look what the little mushroom bitch did to me! I could barely stand!" She said to Ayleo while crying.

Ayleo just stood there looking confused.

"Stop lying, bitch. I wouldn't hurt you first of all, I'm happy that my brother has a girl. Well, not anymore now that you got a nigga named Javontae." I said skipping to the couch.

"You look like a bum." Ayleo said looking Michelle up and down. "I know you cheated so..."

She started crying and took her phone from Ayleo. "I'm dialing the 12, and when they find them you, the will Ki-"

I smashed her head into the wall. "Shutcho dumbass up. Talkin' bout' telling the 12."

She'll see.

°•°

Bum is my favorite
word forreal.