got7 as types of crushes

MARK: the typical crush: the one every girl had a crush and you hated to admit that you like him. probably denied your feelings every chance you got but if he asked you out you wouldn't hesitate to say yes.

JB: the hate crush: the guy you really can't stand, but your blood gets so hot every time he smirks at you that it basically turns you on and you just want to rip his clothes off to wipe that stupid little smirk off of his face.

JACKSON: the best friend crush: that one friend that you had for years and couldn't help but fall for them. he's so oblivious to you liking him that you're stuck in the friend zone forever.

JINYOUNG: the shy crush: the crush that no matter what you do you can't help but turn red whenever he walks by you in the hallway. totally oblivious to the way you act when he's around.

YOUNGJAE: the stranger crush: the guy in your extended circle of friends that you run into all the time. he's on your bus one morning. you walk your dogs in the same park. but you can never quite find a way to get him into a real conversation.

BAMBAM: the not your type crush: the guy you would never expect yourself to be into, but you are in a weird way. you probably met through mutual friends because you yourself wouldn't be friends with him.

YUGYEOM: the borderline-inappropriate crush: the guy who's way too young for you and you feel majorly creepy admitting it to yourself, but you'd totally do him.