↠ 5 ↞

I put my hair up in a bun so it won't get in my way. I picked a bowling ball. 

"So you wanna go first?" I looked at Mark. "You're gonna lose anyways." 

"You're gonna eat your words Ry." He smiled grabbing his ball. 

I watched as Mark rolled the ball. My eyes widen as he knocked down all but on pin. He turned and smiled at me. 

"Ready to eat your words?" He gave me a smart smile. 

I laughed and rolled my eyes. He went his second turn missing the pin by an inch. I walked up ready to the roll the ball. 

"Don't fall." Mark laughed. 

I turned to him. The last time we came bowling I fell trying to roll the ball. I looked at the lane. I let out a deep sigh. I sat down on the ground and pushed the ball down the lane with all my force. To my surprise it didn't go into the gutter but I didn't knock down many pins. I heard Mark's laughter. 

"What was that?" He laughed. 

"I didn't wan to fall." I laughed. 

"Wow Ry." He laughed. 

I grabbed my ball as it came back up. This time I stood as I rolled the ball. My eyes widened as I knocked the rest of the balls down. 

"Oo!" I turned to Mark. "You saw that!" I smiled. 

I looked at the scores, I'm ahead of him now. We played until our energy ran low. I saw that the food line was short. 

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go get us something to eat." I stood and walked away. 

As I was waiting in the line. I looked to see a girl talking with Mark. She was smiling and having a good time. I sighed. I ordered our food which was just pizza. I got drinks for us. As I turned someone bumped into me making me drop a drink. 

"Crap, I'm sorry." I looked to see who it was. "You." 

"Me?" I smiled. 

"From the beach." He smiled. 

"Oh, you're the guy with the friend that hit me with the football." I nodded. 

"Let me get you another drink." He said.

He hopped in line getting a drink. 

"Thanks." I smiled taking it from him. 

"I'm Chanyeol." He smiled. 

"Riley." I smiled. "I have to get back to my friend." 

"Same." He nodded. "See you around then?" 

"Yeah." I smiled. "Bye." 

I turned to see Mark staring at me. I didn't really care on what he had to say about me talking to him because that thot was still there talking with. I handed him his drink. 

"Oh, you didn't tell me you had company." She looked at Mark. 

"Wow." I nodded. "You're a bad liar." 

"Riley, don't start." Mark sighed. "Just let it go." 

"Fine." I cliched my jaw shut. 

I put my drink down and grabbed the bowling ball. I since it was my turn I rolled the ball. I did my two goes. I turned and Mark and the girl was gone. My heart sunk into my stomach. This isn't the first time. I grabbed my drink and bag, leaving the bowling lane. I saw Chanyeol and his friend. To walked up to them or to not walk up to them. I ended up doing it anyways. 

"Hi.." I sighed. 

"You look down." Chanyeol gave me a sad smile. "Is everything okay?" 

"My friend ditched me. It's not like he hasn't done it before but I just hate when does it." I rolled my eyes. 

"Join us." He smiled. "Baekhyun, add Riley." 

I smiled at his friend. They both were cute as fuck. 

"Hi." I waved at him. 

It was go to bowl. I never played with anyone but Mark so I was nervous. I rolled the ball. It went perfectly down the lane hitting every pin. 

"Yes." I jumped up and down. 

"You're good." Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiled. 

Chanyeol's turn was up so I decided to get to know Baekhyun some more. 

"How do you say your name?" I asked. 

"Baek Yun." He said slowly. 

"Bac on?" I attempted. 

"No." He sighed. "Beak Yun. The H is silent." 

"Baekhyun?" I attempted again. 

"Yes." He patted my back. "Good job." 

"Really?" I laughed. "Sarcastic much?" 

I looked up to see Mark standing with arms crossed. It's been a good hour. I stood. 

"You took too long." I rolled my eyes. 

"Sorry." He sighed. "C'mon." 

I looked at Chanyeol. I could tell he didn't want me to leave. I sighed. 

"Sorry." I went over to him. "See you around Chanyeol. You too Baekhyun." 

It sucks right? It will always be Mark no matter what. My heart cries from the pain he puts me through, but my heart, my mind, my soul can't leave him. We left. With school in the morning I decided to sleep at my house. 

~*~*~*~ 

Quote: You were born an original don't be a copy