Chapter 9

Again, fetus 5SoS, so cute!!!

Chapter 9-

'You're just a little bit out of my limit

it's been two years now, you haven't even seen the best of me

and in my mind now, I've been over this a thousand times

It's almost over, let's start over'

-Out Of My Limit-(5SoS)

§•Maddy's POV•§

Niall finally runs away up to his room, and I sit on the couch trying to sleep. I wonder what him and Harry were talking about. It was probably something stupid like Nandos.

"Hey Maddy." Harry says, smirking.

"He totally heard our conversation didn't he?" I ask.

"Yup, and just a warning, Niall is by far the worst person at flirting you'll ever see." Harry says, trying not to laugh.

"Ugh he's gonna try flirting with me? I just want him to be him." I say.

"I can tell him." Harry offers.

"Would you? Tell him I just want him to be him 'cause that's what I like about him." I say, burning bright red.

"Sure." Harry says. He heads up the stairs, and I turn invisible and follow him.

"Hey Harry." Niall says.

"So, Maddy knows you heard her." Harry says.

"Styles you didn't tell her did you?!" Niall practically yells at him.

"I swear I didn't!" Harry says, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Ok, what did she say." Niall says, believing him.

"That she doesn't want you to flirt, and that she just wants you to be you because that's why she likes you." Harry says, repeating my words from earlier.

"Really?" Niall asks, surprised.

"Why'd you think I like you?" I ask. They both look in the general direction of where I'm standing, confused.

"Oh yeah." I say, turning visible.

"I don't know, I thought you thought I was hot or something." Niall says, shrugging.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said you weren't." I say, turning bright red. I turn invisible again so they can't see me. I walk past Harry, and sit next to Niall. I turn visible, and he falls off his bed surprised.

"Idiot." I say, smiling.

"Well you scared me." Niall defends, sitting back down.

"Do you really like me 'cause I'm me?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, why, you have a problem with that?" I ask him.

"No! Not at all!" Niall says.

"I know who Lexi likes, and she doesn't even know who they are yet." I say randomly.

"Really? Who?" Niall asks.

"One of the 5Sos boys." I say, grinning.

"Ok, which one?" Harry asks.

"Luke." I say.

"Pay up." Niall says to Harry. Harry groans, and hands him ten pounds.

"You guys bet on her?" I ask.

"Yup." Harry says grumpily.

"Who wants to go to the Eiffel Tower?" I ask randomly.

"Uh sure." Niall says. I grab him and Harry, and turn us invisible. I then teleport us to the top. I make sure no one's around, and turn us visible.