Prologue

KOREAN DICTIONARY
Omo = omg

****

I went to get some refreshments at the shop. Su-ji (my best friend) and I were sat on a bench in the park as we decided to go shopping later on.

"I'll come back. Stay here" I said to her.

She nodded.

I ran to the nearest shop to get two cans of Nestle. Oh yes, they were my favourite.

The moment I stepped outside the shop, someone pushed me hard to the floor. BUMMMMMM. That shock hit us both.

"Look where you are going, stupid!" I shouted furiously, not holding my refreshments on my hands anymore as they were all broke and lying on the floor due to the accident.

I looked up. My eyes made contact with his dark brown eyes. I was not going to deny it; they were so damn beautiful to be real. Ughhh, why do I have to have a weakness for this type of guys?

"YOU should watch your way, my dear. Can you not see I was riding on my skate? You were basically on my way, ha, that is." He replied arrogantly as he slowly stood up whilst wiping the dust out of his t-shirt and jeans. Uh, excuse me, who does he think he is?

"Excusez-moi? Did I hear well? Is that the king of arrogance talking to me?" I rolled my eyes making fun of him. "YOU should. YOU should think of being more careful of people around you instead of just foolishly going rolling with your stupid skateboard wherever you go"

"Pfftt, I don't even know why I am wasting my time in a negligible girl like you" He picked up all all his stuff from the floor and then he left literally rolling.

Ughh, did he just kissed his teeth?!?! It wasn't a good day... let's say.

-

I came back to the bench where Su-ji was sitting still.

"Where are the refreshments?" She asked confused.

"It's a long story..." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

I began telling her how I just left the shop and some guy just threw me to the floor because he wasn't looking where he was going. So we fell, and after that, I shouted at him rudely and he talked me back the same way.

"Uh, you never gonna leave that rude attitude on you, are you?" She slightly giggled.

"It's inevitable. Do you see me doing it on purpose?" I smiled.

Su-ji suddenly pointed towards one direction. "Isn't he the one?"

"Uhm, yes" I said looking over where she was pointing.

"He looks good-looking" She nudged me, smirking.

"What the hell Su-ji, he isn't." I frowned, shooking my head.

I didn't want to admit it. He was.

I bit my lower lip.

Dark brown eyes, wavy dyed purple-pinky hair, smooth and pale skin with that sexy arrogant smile on his face...Pstss, I have my own reasons to deny my own feelings. I am totally not falling in love again. And worse, NOT at first sight.

"You sure?" She lifted an eyebrow, looking at me. "Hey, hey, hey, he's coming towards us."

She was panicking, and just staring at her made me feel nervous too. The hell, he was coming, omo, omo, omo, what should I do?! Act normal, Kyung. Pretend it's nothing.

"Heya" He stood in front of me and extended his arm with his fist closed. "I think this is yours"

He opened his fist to let me see a silver earring. I touched my ears. Yes, it was mine. MY silver earring. A SILVER EARRING THAT COST £59 WORTH OF MONEY. Shit, eomma would have killed me if it wasn't for him. I looked up to make eye-contact with his, which were already looking at me, waiting for some answer.

"...thank you." I thanked him timidly looking down and trying to take my earring back.

"Ah ah..." He smirked.

The boy lifted his arm right up so I couldn't reach it. AGHHH, WHY IS HE SO ANNOYING AND INSTEAD HE CAN JUST SIMPLY ACT LIKE A GOOD BOY AND GIVE ME MY EARRING BACK?!?!?!

"You dickhead, what do you want now!? I already apologised to you with no shouting or rude attitude, and now you want something from me?!?!" I yelled, rolling my eyes with frustration. "Screw up"

"That language, babe" He grinned.

Unbelievable.

He put his arm down and threw my earring to me. I catched it.

"I was simply joking. Don't get me too serious, miss rude girl" He laughed. "You'll pay for it one day. You owe me one." He winked and then turned around, riding on his skateboard to leave.

Su-ji was staring at me like "What the flip just happened" whilst I was standing there staring at nothing, watching how he left the park.

Idiot, you should have asked him for his name.

Yes, I should had. Idiot me.

****
A/N: ANYEONGGG!!! Make sure you vote and comment your opinion! It would meann sooo much :) It's my first BTS fanfic so I'm not really good at it yet! Lots of love xx

-GG