Chapter 1.2

At the next day I get up and go to Starbucks to eat breakfast with Alex. Tonight I haven't dreamed anything and my brother hasn't looked confused.

When I arrive at the Starbucks Alex just sits there already and waits for me. We talk a lot about what happened yesterday.

Alex asks: „So he called you just because he wants to give you presents? And you didn't went to school because of that?"

„Yes, thats exactly what he called me for. But I think there is something that we don't know and he couldn't tell me yesterday because he was drunk"

„He was what? Drunk? Jordan is never drunk during the day. He drinks at parties at the weekend and only together with you"

„I know and thats whats so confusing. Maybe he has a problem. Do you think I should go talk to him?"

„Yes, but first you'll go to school and study for your final exams. Understood?"

„Yess!" I laugh.

As Alex and I eat our lunch he starts to talk about something but a few seconds later I don't listen to him anymore. The whole day I can't stop thinking about Jordan. Right after school I'll go talk to him. Hopefully he's home. Alex taps me. „Sammy!! What's going on? I told you something really important to me. Have you listened at all?"

"Alex I'm sorry. I can't stop thinking about Jordan."

„Sammy, everything will be okay. I will stick to you. Okay?" 

"Okay. Thanks Alex"

„No problem. But can we talk now about my problems?"

I have to laugh. Thats one of the million reasons why i love him. „Sure!"

I go to my next class and see my best friend Ameliè. „Hey soulmate! What's up?" „Hey bebi! I don't know. I think Jordan has an alcohol problem. And yesterday he called me crying when i was at Starbucks with Alex. He said that he needs my help but when I arrived at his house he just gave me many many presents and brews a caramel iced coffee and baked coco chip muffins for me."

„OMG! This is so cute! He really tries to do everything to see you happy!", Ameliè answers.

„No because he was drunk and as I just turned around he fell asleep!" She laughs. „What's so funny?" I ask her. „Nothing it's just you look so funny!" I punch her softly on the arm and start laughing with her. A few seconds later we are laying on the floor and can't atop laughing. Alex walks in the class and sees us laying on the ground. „Guys! Can't I just co to the coffee shop and buy my too favorite girls a coffee without coming back and see them go crazy?" „Do we really have to answer this question?", Ameliè asks while she is still laughing. „NO!! I see it!", Alex says and starts laughing with us. We are like siblings, but we don't fight that bad and nothing can separate us. I love them like they are my real family and I feel like iIm home when I'm at Alex or Lena's house just like it is my home. I could never live without them. In our school we're known as the triplets because we don't do anything without each other. A few minutes later our teacher arrives at the classroom and we have to concentrate at maths. I hate maths so much and our teacher isn't so good at teaching so its very hard for me. Finally Math is over and we can go home.

We go to Alex house and start making a plan how I can get to know whats wrong with Jordan. I hope it isn't what I think i tis because I don't know if I can handle this right know. And then there is also the thing that Alex told me earlier. I wish it would be that easy like he told me. „Sammy?! PLEASE pay attention! W do this for you!", Alex says. „Yes, I know but I am way to exited. I hope it will get better", I answer quickly.

20 minutes later we got the plan: I will go to Jordan and ask him what's wrong. If he won't answer me I will ask him life he has an alcohol or drugs problem. And if he still don't wants to answer I will ask him if he can remember what happened yesterday. If he can't I will call Alex who stands at the door. He will come in and tries to talk to him too. This is the last chance because if he won't talk to me or Alex he won't talk to anyone. Alex and Jordan were best friends a few years ago but then Alex kissed Jordans ex-girlfriend and since this day in 9th grade they aren't so close anymore. It's getting better but Alex can't forgive this to himself and Jordan really would like to be friends with Alex again. „Okay I think we should go now. He will be back from his training in 20 minutes and when we want to meet him before he barricades himself in his room we should hurry up now" I say to Alex. „Okay Sammy. Ameliè please wait till we call you, okay honey?" „Yess, i know what you're about to do. And when you call me you'll tell me how it worked. Sammy I love you okay? Doesn't matter what will happen now. I'm always there for you and you know we're one family. The same applies for you Alex, okay?" „We love you too, Ameliè", Alex and I answer simultaneously. Then we leave the house and we go to Jordan.

„So you have to explain it to me again because I don't understand it", I ask Alex.

„Okay. So I am gay. And I am in Love with Scott who sits next to me in my Physics class. He is gay too but he doesn't know that I'm too. So I have to do my come out soon because I think he should be my first boyfriend. And I want you to help me."

„OMG! I am so happy for you! This is so good. Think it will be no problem. But first we should figure out if he likes you too. And be happy to have me with you because I have a friend who is the best friend of Scott. Do you know Lena? I will ask her right when i come back home if he could ask him. Okay?"

„Oh thank you Sammy!", Alex says a little shy, „This would be amazing. I'm so happy to have you with me. But now let's help Jordan first. Let's do this!"

And then we stand in front of Jordan's house and are about to ring the bell.

If you like the story please leave a comment and Vote for my Story. When you have seen any mistakes please tell me. ❤️🎶💖