{Chapter 4- "For fuck sake..."}

"Dear Diary,

today has been the worst day in my life" you said laughing and turning the recorder off. You jumped off your bed and started to walk outside, "I am going to go and get food, see ya" you said and closed your door with her in it.

Update: You have met a new person~

------

"I am home!" You screamed in when you opened the front door and closed it.

"NO ONE CARES SHITHEAD!" A boy screamed form what to seemed to be the living room. And what exists in the living room? Well a TV with game consoles, and who are always shitheads and stealing both the TV and the consoles? Well that green goblin and the white guy does.

You started to twitch a bit in anger but soon breath in and out and gained self control, you then calmly walked to the living room seeing the two shitheads playing games on the TV.

"Comon comon comon comon!" The white guy said while struggling really hard to win over the green goblin, while the green goblin just sat there calmly and played the game in peace. It seemed like they where playing 'Super Smash Brothers,' you shiged and walked away with a doll face.

You got up to your room and opened the plastic bag with different kinds of foods in, sense you didn't get to eat the dinner you made earlier so you took a quick trip to the grocery store and bought some greens to eat (sorry if you don't like greens but I just figured that it would be the easiest thing to eat from without using a stove or such).

You jumped up on your chair that you had in your room and started eating your food. When you where done there was a lot of seeds in the plastic bag that you had just spitted in. You threw that bag in your trash can, you got up from your chair and started spinning around in your room, you laughed a little but after you felt really dizzy.

You plopped down in your bed and lauded down on it, "..... I am bored, but I am not tired yet" you said and stained at the selling.

'Well it is School tomorrow... Nawww who I am kidding? I won't do my homework' and with that you heard a big 'SWOOOSHHH' in your room. You flew up from bed and looked around in your room, 'probably nothing' you thought and slowly drifting off to sleep.

Half a sleep you said "fuck yoooouuuuu..." After that everything became pitch black.

~Next morning~

You woke up by your fathers proxies trying to wake you up, right now they where shacking you trying to get you. You smirked and pretend to sleep.

"This isn't working..." Said what sounded to be Hoodie and he let you go, you heard him step away and then mumbling 'Your turn' to who you thought was Masky.

You heard someone walking towards your bed and you felt two hands gripping on your shoulders lifting you up, then the right hand disappeared from your left shoulder and shortly after that you got a red mark on your kind after his hands. But you keep pretending to sleep.

"I KNOW YOU ARE AWAKE, I SAW YOU NOW OPEN YOUR EYES!" Masky yelled at you while shaking you dramatically. You made a 'uUuUuGh' sound when he shaked you, you open your eyes and say Masky's mask in your face staring at you. You could almost see the closed eyes behind the mask, you started to laugh hysterically.