Coffee shops and atractive men

10:00 am
I take a sip of my coffee savouring every sip before I start a long day at work. I'm Chloe by the way i'm 18 years of age and attend university in the heart of America, i've got brown hair and bright blue eyes.
10:30 am
The time flys past as i'm dreading the long day ahead. I put the coffee cup at the counter and thank the lady's in the kitchen grab my phone and start to walk out the door.
*ooft*
My phone falls on the ground under the baby blue chairs "hey" I snap and look up to see a very young attractive male standing there with sorry eyes and I immediately take back getting mad "i'm sorry let me help you" we both lean over to grab my phone.
*smack*
Our heads smash into one another's he one again is apologising but I start to giggle. he stops realising i'm ok and puts out an arm "i'm ashton" he says with a thick Australian accent smiling like a little girl i take the strong hand and shake it "Chloe, nice to meet you ashton" i return also smiling wildly
"can i get you a coffee?" he offers "i'm Ment to be going to work" I look down at my watch.
10;45 am
A frown wipes across his face "but i'm sure they wouldn't mind" as soon as I said that he went from a little puppy to a three year old smiling like he was in a candy shop. We started walking to the table and ordered. He was so handsome, he had a beautiful smile, dimples I could drown in, the cutest giggle, muscular body, a brownish mop of hair on his head and green-blue eyes. Our coffee came and i got to know him, he told me about his family and i told him about mine
12;52
"Crap sorry Ashton i have to go works going to kill me" i say getting out my wallet "put that away i've got it" he says putting a hand on mine to stop me, i feel my face go red and he smiles "ill text you" he adds in "okay bye" i smile "bye beautiful" he says as i walk out of the shop

"bye beautiful"
millions of questions race through my head. No ones ever said that to me before. Did he mean it? Maybe it's something he says to everyone. I try to push it out of my head and focus on work.
*bing bing*
My phone goes off and I pick it up to check it
Ashton: today was fun, same time tomorrow?
Me: sure I don't have work tomorrow though
Ashton: great we will come back to mine then, you can meet the other boys
Me: other boys?
Ashton: yeah we're going to start a band together
Me: oh okay, see you then?
Ashton: Yep, bye baby girl
"Baby girl"
It's crazy how one person makes me feel 100 different way. I sigh as I walk out of work after my shift. Getting in my car I get another message
Ashton: who's this
Me: Chloe? We were talking just before?
Ashton: oh he has you as "princess" in his phone I'm calum one of his friends
Me: Oh hello Calum I'm Chloe
Ashton: Sorry the little shit head stole my phone, wyd?
Chloe: About to drive home, you?
Ashton: thinking about you, have a safe drive home x
Chloe: Thank you
This boy drives me crazy, I start my car and drive home. Thinking about what's going to happen tomorrow.

I'm now sitting in the coffee shop waiting for Ashton. I check my watch
12:00 am
It's okay maybe he's stuck in traffic. As soon as I tell myself that I see someone run into the coffee shop and yes it was him. I wave him over and he runs over. "I am so sorry calum wouldn't give me the keys untill i told him about you and then there was traffic" he was breathing really fast "Ashton it's okay" "let's go back to mine now" he says smiling and we do. Nothing really happened when we got there. I met his friends Luke Calum and Michael who were all so adorable and then we watched a movie and they did some band practice.
Weeks went past and me and Ashton saw eachother once every day and our relationship got stronger. We were really close friends now and I couldn't imagine what it would be like without him. But something was up, he was acting particularly strange today. In a good way, He's coming to my house today my parents are on vacation for the week so it was just me and Ashton. No band mates, just us.
*Bing bong*
The door bell rings and I run out to meet Ashton at the door. "Hey baby girl" I've gotten used to that name. It still makes me blush whenever he uses it though. He steps forward "you look cute when you blush" he says in a low sexy voice. At this moment my heart is going a million miles per hour. I don't know what this feeling inside me is but I grab his hand and pull him up stairs to my bedroom. I close and lock the door which isn't needed for no ones home and look up and him. He just stares at me for a minute then I feel his lips connect with mine. They are so soft and the kiss was sweet. Our lips move at the same time as he pushes my body against the cupboard wall. I can feel his breathing on my face. This all happened for a good 30 seconds and then as if I weighed nothing he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his body. He removes his hands from my arms and moves them down my body squeezing my ass. I felt like I was on fire my whole body was hot and there was a tingling sensation in my stomach. Ashton turns around and throws me on the bed moving his gentle kissed from my lips to my neck. I don't know what to feel. I've only known him for a week and since then I've been dreaming for this to happen. He sucks just below my ear causing a purplish brownish bruise to appear and then he stops "that there that proves your all mine" he looks at me and I smile my face going hot. "Your so beautiful" he says once again. And our lips lock again. I can feel him playing with my bra strap as he try's to take it off "these bloody things" i hear him say and I giggle. I can't believe I'm letting him do this. He achieves removing both my shirt and my bra. He stops and just stares at me. "What's wrong?" I question fear in my voice "nothing" he mumbles "your just so fucking sexy" he says in a low tone leaning over and kissing almost every part of the top half of my body. I run my fingers through his hair tugging a little as he sucks just below my left Brest. For some reason I was so tired and all I want to do is sleep. "Ashton I'm tired" I mumble "sleep with me" I add on and he agrees going to lay down "no" i snap "what" he reply's confused "take your clothes off" i told him and he does happily. Seeing as how I'm half naked with only panties on he may as well join me. He lays down gesturing for me to put my head on his chest but I'm too mesmerised to realise. His abs his arms his body damn but i do I lay down and instantly fall asleep.

Hey guys and girls, Yep I've decided to write a book. I know Ashton and Chloe just met but I wanted to get the book started and get into the good part. Intros are boring. I'm only 14 by the way (yes I know 14 "she shouldn't be writing books like this" actually i can sorry darlings) and my grammar won't be the best so don't get all pissy. so hope you all enjoy my first book (on this account) go follow my social medias
Insta - xx_beccca_xx
Snapchat - becca_panda3344
Wattpad -harrystylesdaydreams
Love you guys x