Big secret

Ashton's pov
Have you ever cried so much that's it's hard to breathe? Ever felt completely alone? Like no one understands or even cares? That's me at this very moment. Sitting on the bathroom floor Crying like a little bitch. I'm so pathetic, why can't I just be happy? Why do I have to pretend every day that I'm fine? There's a razor blade in my hand with blood stains on it. People usually say "why do you do that?" I'm guessing they haven't been through what I've been through. My wrist is stinging and I can feel the blood dripping down my arm. I Should be quiet. Luke's out there in the lounge room. And he could come in any minute.
*knock knock knock*
"Ashy you okay?" Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Spoke to soon. I get up and race to the sink "yes just a second" i put my arm under the water "Ouch Fuck" I scream as the water washes the blood into the sink and my wrist feels like there's 100 knives being stabbed into it. I instantly regret screaming. "Ashton let me in!" he says trying to open the door fear in his voice "one second" i snap, putting the razor in the drawer and washing the blood out of the sink. I pull my jumper arms down,wipe the tears from my face and open The door to see Luke standing there almost in tears "What?" I ask and he looks at me worried "what were you doing" he says my heart going 100 miles an hour. Luke's the only one who knows about my self harm, he thinks I've gotten better. "Nothing" i say and smile "Ashton I know you, your not like this don't lie to me what were you doing" he says his eyes tearing up "shaving" I lie "shaving what" he looks surprised "pubes" I blurt out and he starts laughing like a little girl. Thank god. Then he gets serious "Are you sure" his face stern and serious and i notice him look down at my covered wrists. "Yep" i say and smile, He smiles back and just steps back. "Well" i fake yawn "I'm headed off to bed" he looks at me strangely then smiles "night".

It's 12 Am and i still havnt got any sleep. I decide to message Chloe.
Me: Chloe you awake?
To my surprise she answered within less then 5 minutes
Chloe: Yeah what's up?
Me: I can't sleep, come over
Chloe: okay

*bing bing*
The doorbell rings and makes my headache worse. I'm guessing Luke let her in because she showed up at my door in less than 30 seconds because I was to lazy to go open it.
"Hi" she says shyly "lay down" i reply gesturing for her lay on my double bed
As she lays down I wrap my arms around her kiss the back of her head and slowly drift off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to find my bed empty and a letter on the bed saying "sorry had work see you later" instantly my heart sank. As I drifted off to sleep for the second I hear the door handle turn and I see a blurry figure standing at the door "Ashy" sounds like Luke, he sounds upset but before I could ask what's wrong I fall asleep.
<3
<3
Hey guys so this is the second chapter. It's not as good as I thought it would be but chapter 3 will be out in about a week. Ilysm you guys mean to world to meeee 💓