Little Bothers

Evelyn's (POV)

I look at the clock. "Yes." I say to myself. Almost 2:00 pm. I'm going to beat my record.

I look around and make sure everything is in place. The laptop and organized papers in or on the desk, color coated clothes in my dresser and my bed all made.

I am about to sit down on my bed to ask Malinda if she wants to hang out tonight ,when theres a knock on my door. It better not be who I think it is. I open the door to see, my little brother Darrell.

"What do you want?" I say in a more sassy tone. He knows I'm upset and wants to bother me.

"Well I just wanted to hang out." He said smiling slightly, and walking behind me to my bed. "What are you doing you little monster?!?" I spat at him while spinning around on my heel.

"Nothing." He claimed, and then unmaking the bed I had just made. "DARRELL!" I yelled at him, only to see his smile widen. He enjoys this for some reason. He walked over to my organized pink drawers, and pulled out all the clothes, and the drawers.

"DARRELL!!! GET THE FUCK OUT!" I snap, and he turns to my new desk and gets all my organized papers, and laptop and throws them across the room like its nothing. I just can't even explain how frustrated he makes me.

"DARRELL! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I CALL MOM!" I yell and walk over to him. I grab him by the hair, kick him in his bum, and drag him out of my room.

"And don't come back." I yelled at him closing my door behind him. I sit down on my unmade bed and look around. This took my hours. HOURS. It may seem a bit dramatic to weeping over some so simple but I just got done. I knew he was waiting.

"Darrell? Darrell?!? Oh my gosh what's wrong?!?" I hear my mother say down the stairs. Oh god.

"EVELYN!!" She screams and I jump. My door opens and she storms inside. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN. THIS. ROOM." She said, and I flinched. "MOM! I did! But then Darrell came in and trashed it all over again!" I yell in my defense.

"You should really stop blaming things on your brother young lady. He is only ten! You are seven teen. You should know by now, how to take responsibility. And what did you do to Darrell...?" She stated. "HE GOT IN MY ROOM AND TRASHED THE FUCKING PLACE SO I DRAGED HIM OUT BY HIS HAIR!" I yell in frustration. He makes me so mad. If you knew what he has done in the past, you would understand.

"That. Is no way to speak to your mother. Apologize at once." She said.

"You know what? NO! FUCK YOU! You don't understand. He. Is. A. Monster!" I yell and run out of my room, down the stairs, tears streaming. I get my coat and the keys and get in the car. I start the car and head to Star Bucks. To get a roll.