Every Story Has A Beginning

Yavanna woke up early, as usual. Looking around her, she slipped into her hunting outfit. A green tunic was held in place by a brown belt. Grey leggings were half hidden by brown leather boots. A polished wooden quiver hung on her beck, the black-feathered arrows poking out above her shoulder. A bow of mahogany was slung onto her back, along with her double daggers. A sword hung from her belt, held in its elegant sheath. Her blonde hair tumbled down her back in waves, before she pinned it out of her face in a simple style. Dragon earrings wrapped around her ear, starting at the point and ending at the lobe. A dragon necklace hung around her neck, the silver dragons with magenta embellishments curled around a turquoise gem. The earrings had turquoise gemstones set into them. The girl dosed the fire and headed off into the forest, searching for her friend.

    She wasn't like the rest of the Elves. Yes, she was immortal, but for a different reason. A friend of hers wasn't the type other beings had. It was stronger, faster, smarter, more protective. She loved her friend with all her heart and would let no harm come to her. They were one in the same, their souls and minds combined. They were able to speak through thoughts, locate each other no matter where they were. It was a strong bond that they shared.

    Yavanna turned the corner of a rock wall and found....