PLEASE READ!!

1. This retelling will be based off the original version of "The Little Mermaid" and Disney's version. So, you will see stuff that happened in only one version, or in neither, because I wanted to change it.

2. While I say this is a retelling, this will be  V E R Y  different from the two above. The reason being that I find a lot of plot holes and dumb ideas in the movie/story (really sorry, please keep hate to yourself, please), so you'll find a bare skeleton of the actual plot. Like, different to the point I'm wondering if I can claim I came up with the plot. (Hint, hint!) Also, this will take place in a high school in a modern AU. That being said, although this may have a clichéd plot and beginning, well, let's just say I already have the plot tw-- the ending in mind.

3. I had thought the mermaid turned into sea foam at the end, hence the title of this retelling, but it turns out she actually goes to heaven to become immortal or some other bullcrap (sorry again -- this is an example of what I meant). However, I'm going to keep the title, since I came up with the title name first.

4. My update schedule is officially either Saturday or Sunday.

The above four tidbits are pretty much it -- I wanted to get numbers one and two straight, especially. Anyways, I hope you like this "retelling," whether you like "The Little Mermaid" or not.