Kailee's Path and A Surprise Attack

~Google Headquarters~

"Prep the searchers now!" I command. I really wish Facebook hadn't let it come down to this. You've really screwed us Twitter.

~Facebook's P.O.V~

We start our way through Kailee's Path. There's something special about Kailee's Path. It always finds a way to strike the darkest part of your life.

I don't know how but from the people that've been down here they say it's a complete nightmare. Not only do you relive the worst parts of your life, you're there again. You don't realize that it isn't real. The false image sucks you in, makes you feel like it's happening again.

I'm starting to second guess my decision to come through here. No, don't be afraid Facebook. You've got this.

I take a deep breath and continue walking down its path. It's odd. The place is beautiful. Green trees. Bright blue sky. Soft winds. It's a practical paradise. But how come its reputation is so twisted? I guess I'll find out.

We walk a bit further when something happens. The place darkens. The large expanse of trees and flowers disappear. It feels like the place is shrinking. Down to box size.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I open them and I'm...at my house? I remember this place. All the hurt, pain, and disgust flow back into my head.

I can tell I'm in my room. Lana Del Rey posters everywhere. Tons of video games stacked by my Xbox. My iPhone on my little table I have next to my bed, neatly covered by my Disney Princess blanket. My clothes thrown everywhere.

I walk up to one of the Lana Del Rey posters and softly run my hand over it. It's all too...real. And then I hear it. The yelling, shouting, screaming, crying, painful yelps. I slowly walk downstairs. There he is. The piece of shit excuse for a father. And there's Meilin. Desperately trying to get him off me.

She's screaming in his face while I'm trying to hit him with anything I can grab. I remember this now. I've locked it away for so long. I get hold of the fork I dropped. I pick it up with my free hand while having the other hold him off. I get it and jab it into his neck. I repeat this again and again until he's left with an open hole in his neck.

I gasp for breath and look at my clothes. They're soaked in mountains of blood. "Bastard deserved it," I say. I take the body outside and bury it.

The flashback ends.

"Ma'am! Are you okay?" Penny shakes me. "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Let's head out." We keep moving forward but I'm just too distracted by the whole vision I just saw. I clench my fist and decide to bury the memory.

~Google Headquarters~

"Really!?" I shout. "She could rip the entire system apart!" I yell. "Google, calm down. You're just worried. Facebook shouldn't arrive for another few days or so. So, calm your tits," Twitter says in relaxed tone.

"I don't think you understand. This woman SLAUGHTERED her own SISTER!" I say. "Look, she's going to attack everyone. I have to assemble my tweeters. Goodbye," Twitter waves and turns off the com. This freaking idiot. He doesn't understand we could all die by the hand of this woman.

~Facebook's P.O.V.~

We continue when I notice something. The land darkens again. Oh no.

I blink and I'm...no. No, I can't have this repeated in front of me.

"Facebook, I'm sorry. We just can't continue on like this. You have your app and I have mine. I love you, you know that right? I'm sorry, but I think it's best if we end this." It's the day me and Twitter broke up. That day was the worst.

"Facebook?" "Get the hell away from me," I spit. I push him away and walk in the opposite direction.

It ends.

I'm back in Kailee's Path. We have to get out of here. I can't stand a place like this.

~Twitter Headquarters~

I'm sitting in my office when something comes to my mind. Could Facebook be doing this cause of the break up? Hmm... "Sir!" I'm interrupted in my thoughts by Cole.

"Yes?" "There are posters attacking the front of the headquarters!" "Well, shit." I hurry and go out to the front of Twitter headquarters. Sure enough, there's a bunch of posters fighting with my tweeters.

A bullet whizzes past my face, but grazes my cheek. "Oops," I hear someone say. "Twelve." "Ah! Surprised to see me? I'd never miss out on this!" he says excitedly. "I've been itching for some real action. And finally, I've found a good source." "You never lacked for being an overconfident asshole. Let's how good you really are," I tease.

He pulls out his pistol and shoots at me. I catch the bullet between my fingers and snap it in half. "Really?" I laugh. "Stop playing and fight me." "If you so insist," he says.

He pulls out his REAL pistol and looks at it. "I think this should do." He pulls the trigger and I move my head to the left, barely dodging the bullet.

"You won't dodge this one," he smirks. I quirk up my brow when he shoots a bullet but it duplicates itself into 30 more. I attempt to jump over them but I get hit.

"You're not done already are you?" he says. I quietly laugh. "I'm just getting started."

"Twitter Birds: Beak Dive!" I command. My little birds appear and they all fly into Twelve. It knocks him back a bit, but doesn't make a dent in his physical ability.

"Wow! The great Twitter! You aren't anything! Catch you later," he laughs and runs off. The fighting has stopped by now and I'm left with my surviving Tweeters.

~Facebook's P.O.V.~

We're here. Google Headquarters.