When the party's over part 1

This is my first actual attempt to write a story that just came to me , I have no skills whatsoever on how to do it ,but I am dedicated .

This is an Manxman story ,meaning somewhere along the way there will be intimate scenes between two male characters. If you don't like it ,you've been warned not to read.

If you ignore my warning ,and continues.....oh well your choice.
If you like it, than keep reading.

: ) let's get it started

Lee chi hoon portrays Jonathan (Nate) Jing wade

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"You are to be wedded in a few weeks young man,if I were you I would  start getting that idea through your thick skull "

15 hours prior

Nate Pov

"yo dude hurry up ,we have to get ready for the party" my best friend Jay whines, while I gather my things so that I could head home.

It was our habit  to party on Fridays, sleep on Saturdays and catch up with work on Sundays and Mondays, we don't start class till Tuesdays.

" stop whining you idiot, you are well aware of the fact that the party won't start till we walked in" I said as I tried to get my things inside of my bag in a hurried motion.

"well sorry ke$ha,Im in a hurry to get my party on" Jay  with one of his hands on hips ,while snapping his fingers at me like the wanna be Diva that he is.

I slapped the back of his head for calling me ke$ha,she is certainly sexy and more ,but I'm a guy dammit. How dare he compare this to die for body that the ladies are certainly  dying over ,with a woman's body.

After we made our way to my house, we showered and got dressed . Yes Jay has clothes in my house ,the guy practically live there since our parents are so close.

Well.....ok, every one in my house loves him except my mom, but that is expected considering that  she doesn't even love herself, so  why would she love someone else?

Returning to jay's situation,his parents travels a lot so he stays with us most of the times,that is unless he has girls over at the house.

the past three months he's always been busy on weekends doing god knows what ,did I mention how much of a dog he is?, because that boy is the exact definition of male whore with an extra.

''Nate ,stop dragging your ass around , we need to get to the party now'' I ignored him.

''Nate we can't have the babes waiting ,you know they will be waiting for this'' he said as he gestured himself to me ,I have to say he is good looking.

what am I not allowed to tell the truth?. boi's good looking

I'll have you know there is nothing wrong with a guy giving props to his good looking friend, I just happen to appreciate the beauty ,like a true artist.

Thirty minutes later we were ready to go drink the stress away,at the party.

When we got to the party ,it was packed with people .

It feel like the whole school was there ,plus extras .

Jay's girlfriend ''the bitch'' as I like to call her came up to us and gave me a smile and I nod then move on to the drinks.

As you can see I like to avoid her as much as possible, she's creeps me out sometimes .

It's like she is stalking me or something ,that's the last thing I need right now.

She's been hitting on me for months now, I feel like she was using Jay to get to me. I think that Jay also knows that ,but being the dog that he is ,he won't leave till he has a piece of you know what .

Well time to party I though ,as I spotted a sexy chick shaking what her mama gave her on the floor,dayyummm she's hot!!!!!!

Girl had that hour glass shape ,lovely ass and medium size tits ,just my kind of girl ,well I guess I just found my companion for the night.

As I made my way to her ,Love more started to blast in the speaker, that's my shit yo. by the time I reached her the chorus was playing . I sang the lyrics as we were grinding against each other

'Til we get it right we gon' fuck some more

('Til we get it)

I'm a get it (I'm a get it)

'Til we get it ('Til we get it)

'Til we get it right we gon' fuck some more

(I'm a get it)

I'm a get it ('Til we get it)

'Til we get it (I'm a get it)

Damm I was hard we might have to act out the lyric ,yeah we definitely going to.

I mean who in there right mind would pass up such a rare opportunity right ?

I look up to see my boi Jay sucking some girls face off , they were practically having sex on he dance floor.

Damm he was so aggressive ,its like he was trying to get rid of his rage through that poor girl. If he keeps it up like that this girl won't be able to walk in the morning.

I wonder what got him so work up ,I though as my girl ask me if we could go somewhere quiet .

Hey I'm a gentleman ,who am I not to give this beautiful babe what she ask for.

I took her up to one of the rooms upstairs ,then we started to make out.

Babe was fine ,and a damn good kisser,its a shame that we will only be doing this only once cuz Im a no strings attached and one night only kind of guy.

Relation ships are not for me I tried once ,I told my girl that I wanted an open relationship ,she was ok with it, but when I started to hang with other girls she gave me the Jhene Aiko ''The worst''.

I was honest from the beginning but that didn't help me avoid the drama ,so I gave up trying, back to the present

She licked my lower lips ,I can't lie my knees felt weak I started to kiss her neck as she purred.

She was ready for the feast fuck , I got ready to lay her in the bed but she stop me and went for my pant.

A take charge chick ,that's so sexy.

Well her wish is my command, I will gladly follow.

For some reason there is a little voice in my head telling me that im playing with fire ,but I'm feeling to good to listen to it right now,hopefuly this ignorance of mine won't come to bite me in the ass.

She took out my lolli and suck the life out of it, oh well now it's my turn to make her say my name even though I have no idea what her name is.

That's it for now ,I am out of energy, I'm so tired right now.

oh well you know the drill,vote and comment

and most importantly pardon any misspelled

thank you.

jusqu'a la prochaine fois :D