"HER BACK"

------

   "Ugh, my head."

         Kim Joonmyeon rolls on the messy white bed, eyes having a hard time opening for it's shut tight. His head pounds in ache and he felt as if he'd ran a mile. For short, he doesn't feel good.

    What happened to me? He asked himself as he lazily sat up on the bed sheet. He opens one eye and roamed the place, only to find nothing but his usual neat room. I do not drink, so why do i feel so sick? My head fucking hurts!

   He headed straight to the bathroom, washing his eyes so he could finally open them. And when he did, he saw what a mess he was. "Sheez, my hair is like a bird's nest." he murmurs in a raspy voice, clearing his throat. After brushing his teeth, he walked towards the small desk beside his bed and got a hold of his phone. "Aish! Since when did i removed the battery from the phone?" he quickly fixed the battery back to the device and started dialing a number he already memorized.

**

   "Hell Hello?" a deep but chirpy voice answered from the other line.

"Chanyeol, if you use that greeting everytime someone's calling you, you're going to get killed." Joonmyeon sighed. "Why hell of all words?"

   "What's wrong with that?" Chanyeol retorted. "It just sounded like i'm stammering with the word Hello."

"And, who told you that?" Joonmyeon asked lazily, already knowing what the answer was.

   "Baekhyun did." Came the predictable answer.

"I see." Joonmyeon rolled his eyes. "Anyway, i woke up feeling sick all over and my head aches a lot. Do you have any idea what i've done yesterday?" he asked. Up until now, yesterday's events were a blur to him.

   There was a short pause before Chanyeol spoke again. "Molla. You rejected our offer to the amusement park because you wanted to spend time with Bo Yun, right?" 

    And then it hit Joonmyeon. Partially.

  All of a sudden, he felt a twist in his stomach. He frowns, feeling bitter all of a sudden. "Y-yeah."

   "You sounded like you needed a rest." Chanyeol commented. "Take a rest, hyung. We will inform the council about your absence today."

"Arasseo. Thanks."

     "No problemo~" Chanyeol singsonged before hanging up.

    So, it was that. Joonmyeon thinks. What popped out of his mind was a picture of a hurtful memory that his one and only bestfriend did to him, putting an official end to their friendship.

    Jung Bo Yun has left. She left him. Without turning back, she was on her heels, walking farther and farther away from Joonmyun.

-------

     Like a female suffering from a break up, Joonmyun locked himself in his apartment. He absolutely had no plans on doing anything today, nor did he find anything interesting. What he wanted to do was to sulk and stop thinking about that so-called bestfriend he thought she was.

   But his mind and his heart wouldn't follow his hopeless desires of forgetting.

  It doesn't matter if he can't remember anything other than her picture of leaving in front of the door without looking back, but it's the disappointment and anger she had lit upon him and made him like this. He was angry. Why would she leave his bestfriend alone and say she'll never come back again?  Why does he have to get punished like this when the only thing he does is to make her happy? She was being unfair.