Meeting Lia

You just woke up, immediately you check your phone to see the lately uploads from SSSniperwolf. You see a video about Lia and Sausage breaking up. You immediate reaction is sadness, but you're happy because she is available. Ugh, why am I thinking like this? She would never go for a guy like me. You thought. Your feeling a bit hungry and need some coffee, so you get ready and head to the cafe. You arrive and before you get through the doors you see Lia sitting by the window. You stare at her, mesmerized by how beautiful she looks in the riding sun light. She notices you and you quickly look away and hit yourself for being stupid. You walk and order your coffee and snack. You sit down, a little ways from Lia. You glance at her and notice she is also looking at you. You smile and wave, she does the same. She comes over and asks, "Mind if I sit with you?". You reply, "Yeah, no problem.". On the inside you are giggling like a little child. "What's your name?" She asks. "Oh... um, (y/n)." You reply. "That's a pretty cool name." She acknowledges. "Thanks Lia." You say out of consciousness. "You must be a fan." She says amused. You blush and scratch your head, "Heh, ya, a big one you would say...". She smiles even wider, showing off her pearly whites, "I love meeting my fans.". You say, "It's also quite an interaction for the fans as well.". You can't help but glance at what she is wearing. A low neck gray t-shirt, some black leggings, which show off her great legs and ass. You explore with your imagination and imagine what you would love to do to her. "So I guess you've seen the video about Sausage and I?". You're so deep in thought that you almost miss the question, "Huh? Oh ya, that must've really sucked, it made me sad that you two aren't together anymore.". Her smiles wanes, and you notice the glint of tears in her eyes. "Ya, *sniffle* its been really hard and I can't help but cry sometimes." You immediately get up and sit next to her hugging her and embracing her, "Hey, it's gonna be alright, believe I know it is.". You hug her some more and hand her some napkins. "Thanks (y/n), you really nice, maybe you want to exchange numbers?". You almost scream with delight, but you play it cool and calmly say, "Sure.". She then has to leave for a video upload and you have to get back home to clean up and prepare for the guests that are coming over. You both head separate ways, both smiling and glistening happiness. TO BE CONTINUED...