Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Selena's P.O.V.

I can't believe him. He lied to me. He said he actually loved me. Is this just a game to him? Is he trying to break me,then ya it's working coz I'm hurting right now. I just kept on running as fast as my legs can take me in this heels. Honestly,I have no idea where I'm going but anywhere is better than Justin,right? When I turn around,I was suprise to see Justin was actually chasing after me. Awh…he still cares about me,thats my Jujubear. Snap out of it Selena,he said he 'loved Zendaya' right at your face. Well not realy at your face,but he still said it. I mean you have done a lot for him,like ignoring the hate you got just to make your relationship work.

All the pain,the cruel words they said to you,Selena you ignore it for him but now he is treating you like trash. My consence was right,thats it! Me and Justin are over. I'm going to take the first flight back home. Even though,I was still deep in thought,my legs are still moving. When I finally hit reality,I saw a huge tree in my way,I was running to fast to stop. Suddenly, BAM!!! Everything started becoming dark…

Justin's P.O.V.

I was just sitting on the bench,thinking what the hell should I do next. Now that I think about it,Zendaya does'nt like me 'that way' and I should be happy for my two besties. I just have to push my feelings towards Zendaya aside and actually be happy for her. I proboly should apologize to Selena for saying that I like Zendaya. Wait where is Selena?!? Oh yeah,I forgot I made her cry and she ran off. Wow Justin,can you get any more clueless. Okay,why am I still sitting here,I have a girlfriend to catch. Feet take me away.

I followed the sound of her heels clanking on the hard road. Wow even in her heels,she is still a good runner. Thats my princess. But she was still in tears and I think that might have blurred her vision coz she is running right towards that huge oak tree. BAM… "SELENA!!!" I shouted as her head made contact with the hard bark of the tree with full force and she fell right down on to the slightly wet grass. Oh god,my baby is hurt! I ran immediately to her and cupped her soft and so kissable cheeks and slightly shake her tiny body as an attempt to wake her up. After two whole minutes of shaking her,I started to panic and I'm kinda hurt coz I'm the reason she's in this mess. I look at her face,god it almost seem lifeless. My poor princess.

I felt something hot rolling down my cheek. When I felt it,I realise I was crying. And why would'nt I ,she did'nt to anything wrong. She work her hardest to make our relationship work and all I did was mess it up for her. God,why am I such an idiot sometimes. I should get Selena home before catch a cold or a fever. I slowly carried her bridal style carefully not to hurt her fragile body. To be honest,her body was'nt realy that heavy or is it because I'm so muscular and strong. What I am muscular and strong?!? Okay enough about my sexy body,on my way back I was thinking of a way to make it up to Selena for what I have done. But before I could get my answer I was already home. Oh well,I guess thats tommorrow's problem. 

When I reach the porch of my house,I took a deep breath just hoping that everyones asleep. I took a look at Selena and examine her face,she is a little paler than usual but no cuts or bruise and thats a good thing. All she needs now is to have a good night sleep and she'll be back to her normal self in no time. I turn the door knob and quickly yet quietly run up the stairs while still carring Selena bridal style. Wow,I must be some kind of superman or something. I tuck in Selena into our bed. Then I change into something more comfortable. I went to the other side of the bed and slide under the covers. As I was about to fall asleep,my tummy rumbled. And with that I made my way downstairs,to the kitchen to find something to eat. I open the fridge and started my hunt for something to eat…

Ryan's P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night because I needed some water. I made my way downstairs to get some. After I was done,I was about to head upstairs again but suddenly the door knob at the front door open and came in Justin carrying Selena bridal style. I wanted to ask Justin what happen but he was upstairs before I could even speak to him. OMG,did Selena got hurt. Should I be sad or happy?¿?  Even though,I hate Selena from the bottom of my heart,I did'nt mean for her to actually got 'physically' hurt,mentally yes but not physically.

And wait if Justin carried her all the way back home,does that mean he still cares about Selena. Oh damnit,talk about epic failed of a realy long mission name. When I hit reality,I saw Justin in the kitchen looking for something to eat. This is the perect time to ask him what happen. I made my way to the fridge,his back was facing me. "What happen to Selena,Jay?" I ask calmly. "Oh fuck,its just you Ryan. You scared he shit out of me" he said. "So what happen?" i asked again. "Long story" he answered. "Well don't you wanna talk about it?" I asked AGAIN  a little bit annoyed that he did'nt answer my question. "Nah man,I'm good" Boy this guy is so annoying sometimes. Whatever I'll find out what happen sooner or later. "So,do you wanna watch movies all night long with me" I asked. "Hell,ya!" he answered,sounded a little bit excited. We watch movies all through the night and ended up sleeping on the couch.

────────────────────────────
Hey,I finally updated. Yay!  Can I get your opinion on my story. I want to know if I'm going to fast on the story coz I know some ppl like the story to be long n stuff but I like straight to the point,so plz tell me. And sorry if this chapter is not as good as you thought,I'll try harder next time :)

▲Comment▲Vote▲Share▲

Luv you♡♡♡

-_SecuteBizzle_