Chapter 1

A/N People ship Elsa with so many different guys/girls. I decided to see what I could do with beautiful Loki and sweet Elsa as they build a relationship. Enjoy.

~~~~~

"The cold never bothered me anyway," Elsa said as she slammed the door of her palace behind her. She got to the middle of the room before feeling another presence behind her.

Elsa turned around and saw Loki, god of Mischief, "Quite the voice you have, darling," he said with a smirk plastered on his lips. He walked towards Elsa barely making noise.

Her eyes widened scared of what he just might do to her. All of the memories came back:

"Please don't do this to me," 3 year old Elsa screamed at the top of her lungs.

She was pushed against the wall as a 5 year old Loki walked toward her wearing an expressionless mask. "I have no choice," was all he said.

He softly touched her shoulder. Ice surged through her body as her perfectly toned skin turned an icy pail, her beautiful dark brown hair turned to a silvery blonde color and her soft brown eyes turned a light blue. Elsa was horrified as he let go of her shoulder and the wall behind her was frosted in different patterns.

Elsa shook herself from the memory still having that childish look across her face. "What do you want... my Prince?" Elsa asked gaining enough strength and composure.

"Just simply to talk. My love, you are irresistibly close to your needs. You just can not see them fully just yet," Loki took a step toward her. She looked terrified.

Elsa said," Well couldn't you tell me or give me a clue. I should no how to control the curse you set upon me." She folded her arms atop her stomach. Loki looked away thinking of what to say.

He looked beck towards her. "All I can say is that I have this feeling towards you. I know this is difficult for you, but you must have faith in your loved ones and listen to what they tell you," Loki said walking towards her. She backed up into the frozen wall. He stood tall over Elsa. "I want you to relax and listen. This might be your time."

Loki softly placed his hand on her shoulder just as he did when they were younger. His touch sent shivers down her back as he moved his hand to her cheek. Loki softly moved his thumb back and forth on her cheek and gave her a small smile. Loki disintegrated through thin air and left her alone in the palace.

"Elsa?" Elsa heard Anna's voice through the palace.

~~~~~

A/N Hope you enjoy my idea. Please comment and vote. I wish to know your thoughts. I am hoping to write more if you wish. >-)