Chapter 11

A/N Here is chapter 11 hope you enjoy. >-)

~~~~~

Loki woke up from Frigga tapping his shoulder saying, "Loki are you awake?" Loki lifted his headed and wiped his eyes groggily. "Ah, there you are. I wish to speak with you. It is about Elsa."

He looked towards her concealing his emotions. "Sure mother. What of her," Loki said. He stood from the chair and stretched out, his muscles aching. The desks isn't nearly as comfortable as the bed.

"Well, Loki, I wish for you to tell me about her," the queen said. She sat at the edge of his bed with perfect posture and a soft smile upon her lips. She gestured Loki to sit next to her.

Loki looked at his mother wearily, "Why do you wish to know about her?" He asked as he sat next to his mother, facing toward her.

Frigga took his hand into hers, "I know you love her an I want the best for my son. I might be able to convince Odin to let you see her so you won't have to sneak out to see her."

"She is extremely kind, and selfless. Her heart is full of love and care. She is extremely beautiful. Elsa is forgiving and cool headed. I love her mother. Why can't Odin see that?" Loki said looking into her eyes.

She looked at her son sympathetically and said, "Loki, I shall do what I can, but you can not see her until I come back bad news or not. Spend time with your brother. He worries for you, and get some more sleep."

Loki looked to his feet, "Fine. At least let me tell Elsa that I might not be there for a while."

"Ok. Loki hurry back and get some sleep in your bed this time," she replied.

Loki cracked a smile, "Yes mother. Good bye." He gave his mother a hug before teleporting himself to Arrendell.

He arrived to Elsa's room and there stood her and Anna. They were laughing together about something Loki did not know. Once Anna spotted Loki she excused herself and told Elsa she would come a little later to give them alone time.

She hugged Loki and said, "I thought you weren't coming today." She smiled at him softly.

"I have something I have to tell you. I will be gone for a few days at the least. I have important matters to attend to with my family that I dare not miss," Loki told her.

Elsa's smile vanished, "Well you have to do what have to do." She tried picking up her own spirits. Elsa tried to give a small smile, "I will miss you." Her head lowered.

Loki lifted her chin with his hand, "I will miss you as well." He pulled her into a kiss. He pulled away but kept his head on hers, "I will see you soon."

"Goodbye, Loki."

Once Loki was in Asgard, he went straight to his bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~

A/N I hope you like it. Please comment and vote. If you like this story, once I am done with it , I will be writing something else.