11

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up a bit early than usual. It was still dark out and the moon was setting, luckly I was wolf or I would of been freezing how close to the exit I was. I walked out to see Mark passed out near a trunk of a tree. Must of been on patrol for the last past hours everyone went to rest. I decided to take a walk through the wood that was the most majority of out territory. I crossed the dry river, entering the forest. Vibrant greens filled the tree branches and bushes were scattered along the roots.  

I was a good half mile away from the den, to see something that didn't pleased me. I was standing close to the edge of a creator, where a pack of anti-wolves. Anti-wolves are werewolves that been corupted by their hatred and blinded by their actions of this so called resolution. "Where the hell is that fucking bastard! We need to start to put this plan to action!" a wolf with gingered colored fur howled. 

Soon a familiar voice appeared, that made my heart shatter like glass. "I'm here! I'm here! I gotten lost since your howl was a bit far than usual." said a white wolf the name of Sean or Jack. Wait I've known him for now 8 years! How long has this been going on?! I used my stalking experiance to find more information. "Finally, now Hige. What's your plan?" I noticed a grey wolf with scaring on the face and chest. Must been in street fighting rings. 

I hid in some bushes as I lowered myself in the leaves that would hind my sent. "Sean, you know that me and the brothers, sisters of this pack are very lucky to have you here for this night." he started, "Now I feel that this pacific task will honor your loyalty to us." I raised an eyebrow, as I saw the Irish wolf tail wag. "Well then Hige, tell the handsome guy!" said a dirty blonded wolf female with white highlights. "Hold on Crystal! I'm just excited, everyone here is!" Hige laughed out.

"Sean Mcloughlin you must find and kill these two wolves. They've been traitors to our kind for more than over 18 years. Their names are Mark Fischbach and Elizabeth Sliser! Bring their tails to me once you've done the deed." I began to get agitated until, Jack's words made me change my thinking, "Sir, I would love to take such an offer but I'm not killing them!" 

"What? You must be kidding." Hige said with harshness in his voice. "I'm not! And how did they betray us for one thing? And the other, what could have they've done to deserve to die." Jack questioned. Before he could even leave he was pinned by Hige. "You will do as I say! Because once your in this pack, there's no way out!" the agressive beast snarled. Jack didn't yeal to his command still, so I decide to make an entrance. "Well, what should I do with someone so strong and dominating like you?"

The pack, began to turn my direction. Each male looked at me like I was in heat. Sometimes girls should use their looks and a man's desire against them. Hige gotten off Jack and turned to me, "Are you lost ma'am? Cause you seem to interupted my pack's meeting." I saw Jack, who had no idea was I doing. "I'm not lost, I heard that your the only male I've seen is worthy of my time." I say suductivly, walking around him, swaying my tail like I was interested.

I heard one whistel while others try to get a good look at me. "Well then, you seem very worthy of my time as well." finally I got a bite on the hook! I continued my act, "Well, maybe we could meet again if you let me and my old pal there leave." 

Hige looked at Jack, hopfully he'll let me save his ass. "Your his freind? How come I never heard of you?" he questioned. "Oh honey, this female loves to roam. Wethor if it's with a male or alone, plus why would I make such of fuss interrupting his meetings?" Hige sighed, "I guess you could take him back with you. If only I get to see you again.~" he cooed. "I guess we have a deal Alpha.~"

I walked away, as Jack followed. We began to run off as he gotten further away from the creator heading closer to our home. We stopped to catch out breath, "Thanks! If he wanted he could've injured me, maybe fatally." Jack's blue eyes meet mine as I looked like a angered mother. "I guess this secret wasn't called for, huh?" 

"Your lucky I got to you. Plus it's been so long since I acted like that to save someone ass." I said, "S your really going to see Hige again?" he asked me, "Either that or a hungry male wanting to see his newly prise. Ya I am, and let's get back home." Jack nodded as we left to the den.