t h r e e

(Not proof read) —(Namjoon)Last night I heard tae, moaning out an assortment of our names (the rest of Bangtan)

(Not proof read)

(Namjoon)
Last night I heard tae, moaning out an assortment of our names (the rest of Bangtan).
And I thought I'd talk to everyone by talking  about it while he sleeps.
"It was so fucking hot I could hear his breathy moans, oh you don't know how tempted I was to just barge in there an-" yoongi grunted out before seokjin cut him off with a smack at the back of the head. The whole room cackled.
"Ouch" yoongi looked at us in disgust before going back to his normal resting bitch face.
"Anyways as I was fucking saying!!" I continued, "should we talk to him about it?".
"Omg omg omg maybe we could have one of those relationships where it's all of us caring for tae and we share him or something!!!" Jimin smiled excitedly and continued to bounce in his seat. Normal jimin, always excited and bubbly. But oh my god when he gets angry, his dominant side shines. He's actually kind of scary.
"Actually that sounds cute, I like what jimin said" hoseok said and all of us hummed.
"Okay but who's going to talk to him ??" Jin announced. Staring at all of us in concern.
"I will" jungkook stood up, and walked to taehyungs room. All of us on edge for what tae tae will say. I can only hope, for the best answer we can get.

(3rd person)
— jungkook had his hand on taehyjng bedroom door knob. Nervously he opened the door slowly.
"Tae. Baby, are you awake" jungkook slipped out the baby part but it sounded so right.
"dad- kookie?" Taehyung almost slipped. He was in little space and after hearing someone calling him baby he couldn't resist.
Jungkook was shocked when he almost heard that word out of taehyungs Angelic mouth. He just stood there unknowing of what to say next staring at taehyung staring up at him. Like a lost puppy. 'So cute' jungkook thought.
But brushed it off when he remembered what he came for.

"Baby boy, we all heard your dream last night" jungkook said and continued before he could get a response. "Princess was it good? Getting fucked by all 6 of your hyungs. Did it feel nice baby?"
Jungkook said without realizing. He mentally cursed himself for saying that. What if tae gets mad or embarrassed. 'God why don't I ever fucking think' jungkook thought.
"Actually daddy, I enjoyed it so much. It felt so nice daddy, i want it to happen in real life."
Taehyung whimpered.
'"F U CK" said under his breath.

(Haha yes I just cut it off at the good part lov u guys 😩💞)