Attention All Authors

I hope all is well with everyone on this lovely Saturday afternoon.

I would like to ask those who have been accepted in the awards, to tell me whether or not their stories are in the reading lists I have made.

If you have been accepted, (To know if you have been accepted is if I have commented on your entry, stating that you are accepted) please go onto this profile and look if your story is entered into the correct genre reading list.

The reading lists look like the following:

TCA 2017 - Action

If the story you entered was in the action genre and I have accepted you, It should be there.

If it isn't there, please comment here so that I can fix it.

Please note that it is vital for your entry to be in the reading list because that is where the judges are reading from, if your story isn't there, it might lose it's chance to actually get judged.

The reason why I'm asking you to check is because not every book ends up in the reading lists when I add everyone at once. I've tried looking for missing books, myself but my phone and internet connection aren't together.

I know that I haven't accepted many people yet, especially not the older entries, but don't worry, I will get to you, it's difficult scrolling up on a mobile phone because I lose my place every time I add a story to a reading list, so I will get to every single entry this week.

Thank you!