M a r k s

chapter eight
'marks'

*Still Jakes POV*
I wake up, my lips touching something. Quickly, I open my eyes to see my lips pressed against Hollie's neck.

I quickly remove my lips thinking that everything will be fine but then I realise at least 8 or 9 love bites from her jaw to her collar bone.

'Shit' I say to myself, sitting up and taking the covers with me, revealing her body that is covered in hickeys.

I'm speechless. Did I actually do that? Do I wake her up or wait for her? Do I tell her? Do I admit it was me?

I groan and start to plan out what to say.

I pace around the room, running my hand through my hair not remembering anything from last night. My breathing is going crazy.

"Jake?" I hear Hollies voice breathe out. I stop and turn around to face her, "Jake what's wrong?" She whimpers.

I sigh "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" I say sitting next to her. "W-what?" She asks confused. Does she not remember? I told her not to drink.

For fuck sake.

"Do you not remember?" I say, slight anger in my voice. She shakes her head. "Hollie" I growl, closing my eyes in anger "I fucking told you. Not to get drunk" I say glaring at her.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't think..." She stutters. I shake my head. I shouldn't blame her "no, honestly it's fine. I did something fucked up. And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..." I pause and sigh, looking away "I must have gotten really drunk and I think. I'm not 100% sure but I think, that I may have..." I stop. How do I put that into words?

"Please. Just. Look in the mirror" I say holding her hand, pulling her towards the bathroom. I place her in front of the mirror "I'm sorry" I say, blushing and looking down. "It was so wrong of me to...do that while you couldn't stop me. I'm fucked up for doing that to you. And being drunk is no excuse, but god I'm so sorry. If you want me to leave I will. Just know I'm Sorry" I rush out in an apologetic hurry

Her fingers slide over the bites, no expression on her face. She looks down at her body, she slides her fingers over the marks on her thigh before turning around and looking at me "did we have s--" She says but I cut her off "No. well. No..." I say, not actually knowing, just hoping we didn't.

She nods "it's fine. Just as long as we didnt have sex. Then I can deal with that" She says, with a slight smile. Does this girl know how to get mad at me? Her eyes are telling me she knows I fucked up so why isn't she mad?

I smile and hug her tight "I promise I won't do it again. Not when you're drunk" I smirk, and mutter the last part so she can't hear.

•~♡|Sorry this was a shorter chapter but the next one will be longer. Unless you like them shorter? Also thank you so much for nearly 200 reads!|♡~•