Millard x reader

You. That's all Millard ever thought about anymore, you. How your (H/C) flowed in the wind, how he could stare into your (E/C) eyes all day long, or how gracefully you walked in the yard to your favourite spot under the large tree in the yard.
Millard had always thought about love and how he would receive it. I mean really who could love anyone who is invisible, Right?
Millard and you have been the best of friends since you two had met as children when you first came into the peculiar house.
He peered out the window as you read your leather back book. You'd been reading that book for about two days now and by the looks of it you were almost done. He watched as you tucked a piece of hair behind your ear as a tear streamed down your face. You were crying?
Millard immediately went down to see if you were alright. As he walked out side it started drizzling. He walked over to you, adjusting his cap.
"(Y/N)," he said as he sat down next to you, "are you alright?"
"Millard! I didn't see you there.. Yes I'm quite alright. Thank yo-"
"Then why are you crying?" He interrupted, worry coloured his face.
"I-uh a character died in my book that's all." You looked up seeing now it was raining quite hard. "We must get inside before we catch a cold." As you said that Millard took off his jacket and set it on top of your head so you wouldn't get as wet. Once you both got inside, you both were soaking wet.
   "We should probably change, huh?" You said as you made your way upstairs. You made it into your room and changed into a nice dry white dress and some flats to match it. As you finished putting on your left shoe you heard a knock at your door. You opened the door and there stood Millard.
"(Y-Y/N), I haven't gotten the chance to say this but I really like you and I think your so beautiful and I cannot stand to see you cry and I-I-"
"Millard, I like you too." You smiled as you pulled him in for a hug. "Ugh you're still soaking wet!" You yelled pulling away from him making him burst out in laughter. You couldn't wait to spend more long years with this goofball.

---
So I was listening to My Heart Will Go On by Céline Dion because I'm a die hard Titanic fan and when I wrote "she opened the door" she sang "once more you open the door".  Thank you for reading!

Leave some feedback, it will be greatly appreciated

-Anya