The Lazarus experiment

Cassandra's P.O.V.
We were just dropping Martha off a her house and were getting ready to leave when Martha said, "There is a thing tonight which Richard Lazarus is showing off his new machine that supposedly turns back time."

I said, "That is right Torchwood wanted me to be there. For some reason."

The Doctor said, "Wolf, dear, we have to go to this thing tonight."

I said, "I know."

We arrived at the place an met Martha's mom and dad and sister. Tish was the head of the PDA department. She works with Lazarus. When the thing started the Doctor and I were in the front of the group. The machine started to fail and we were the only ones who wanted to stop it and managed to stop it. Richard stepped out and went with Mrs. Lazarus and kissed Martha on her hand.

The Doctor said, "And now we need to test some of his DNA."

Martha said, "I just got some of his DNA."

The Doctor said, "Oh, you are brilliant."

We went to the lab and I said, "Doctor, he altered his DNA and he needs to change and soon."

The Doctor said, "How do you know."

I said, "Shifters are not supposed to eat before they shift for the first time in a long while. My wolf instincts picked up a different surrounding near him."

The Doctor said, "Wolf, you are correct he changed his DNA arrangement."

I grinned and said, "Come on now we need to go. Before he changes."

I shifted and loped to his office. I saw Mrs. Lazarus on the floor and she was a shell.

I shifted back and said, "He changed and sucked all the life force out of her."

The Doctor and Martha and I all ran back to the party.

Martha asked her parents where Tish was and they said, "She went with Mr. Lazarus somewhere. Martha who is this man the Doctor?"

Martha looked at me and the Doctor and said, "Oh, no."

We ran to his office and then the Doctor took out his sonic screwdriver and said, "They are on the roof."

I assumed a wolf form and loped off. I reached the top faster than the other two.

I said, "Tish step away from Lazarus now. He is dangerous."

Tish said, "How can he be dangerous?"

I said, "Let me show you how."

I changed form and then back again.

I said, "He can change his shape to something non human but he doesn't chose the time he does he just does."

Martha said, "Please come away from him."

Time Skip

With Lazarus going away we were done adventuring for the day and we returned Martha to her place. The Doctor allowed her one last trip.